KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PearVisa Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2022

Found 44 of over 46 reviews

5.0
PearVisa CEO and Founder  Shishil Saxena (no image)
Shishil Saxena
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Highly recommended agency for international travel.

Jun 10, 2022 - Team Leader in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly recommended agency for international travel. With their assistance, I successfully completed my application for study in the United Kingdom. The greatest feature is that they accept payment after receiving the visa. Their Therapists are all courteous and welcoming.

Cons

Nothing for the cons right

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

When I came to visit their workplace

Jun 9, 2022 - Sales Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I came to visit their workplace, they assisted me greatly in improving my profile for Canadian immigration, which aided me greatly in my career. As a result, I would advise people who want to migrate abroad to do so.

Cons

No cons, I seen that for

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Their overall service appears to be quick, pleasant, and professional.

Jun 7, 2022 - Sales Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their overall service appears to be quick, pleasant, and professional. People complained about their inability to contact them, but I discovered that they consciously contact customers if something new arises. So far, no complaints. I'm still working with them and providing a service. As a result, it is still too early to provide an integrated review. I will undoubtedly give some other review in a few weeks with much more detailed information.

Cons

No cons right to be yet

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I would strongly advise others to contact the mentioned organisation.

May 14, 2022 - Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

I must say that the services is outstanding. I would strongly advise others to contact the mentioned organisation.

Cons

Nothing for cons right now

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

affordable and provides excellent service

May 14, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fantastic consultant that is both affordable and provides excellent service.

Cons

Nothing in my knowledge for cons

6. 5.0

May 14, 2022 - Finance Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Without a doubt, the verbal exchange is humble and lovely, with a strong focus on requests and requirements. I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone looking for work in the near future.

Cons

No cons all things are fine

7. 5.0

The best consulting for completing online Visa Forms

May 14, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best consulting for completing online Visa Forms, Documents Guidance, and documents for Visa Processing in the United Kingdom and other countries.

Cons

Nothing for the cons right

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This has always been the greatest location to go for help with visa processing.

May 14, 2022 - City Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

This has always been the greatest location to go for help with visa processing. I didn't praise you enough for your amazing service as being one of your happy customers.

Cons

Nothing all things are fine

9. 5.0

pearvisa is great

Apr 14, 2022 -  in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pearvisa is great. The team is helpful and supportive and they are so well connected with people in different countries that immigration gets done in just a blink of an eye.

Cons

no cons right to be yet

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee

The team of Pearvisa stood up to my expectations.

Apr 9, 2022 - Senior Associate in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team of Pearvisa stood up to my expectations. They work with such great planning. I am impressed.

Cons

Nothing for the cons now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews

PearVisa Reviews FAQs

PearVisa has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at PearVisa to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PearVisa employees rate their compensation and benefits as 5.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PearVisa. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

100% of PearVisa employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PearVisa 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 5.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PearVisa to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, diversity and inclusion, benefits.

Popular Careers with PearVisa Job Seekers