KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 34 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Pearl Lemon Managing Director Deepak Shukla
Deepak Shukla
Pros
  • "Overall despite the workload being hefty and the job being remote, I am thoroughly enjoying my time at Pearl Lemon(in 9 reviews)

• "The working environment is fun yet professional and communication is done on an informal and regular basis(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Moreover, most of the people at Pearl Lemon work on 6 month contracts so very few few have been a part of the management over a longer period of time(in 8 reviews)

• "work and time(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Growing Fast -- Wear a Lot of Hats

Jun 8, 2021 - Marketing Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team is cool and there's a lot of different opportunities for exposure to different industries like SaaS, lead gen, SEO, etc.,

Cons

A bit unorganized but I think this has improved since my time

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Robust Programme with Pros

Oct 15, 2020 - Head of Internal Growth
      Business Outlook

Pros

Trial by Fire Learning Learning Never Ends Opportunity to work through branches and tasks Employment offer if internship goes well Well built programme Experience outweighs any book learning

Cons

Some areas are still developing you MUST be able to be self sufficient you MUST have excellent communication

5 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Thank you for your feedback! We're always looking for opportunities to learn, grow and expand. Many employees have praised Pearl Lemon's quick and constant communication. Apologies for how you felt about the cons, we will make good use of your suggestions.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Over all good experiance.

Apr 21, 2020 - Senior Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly Environment. Flexible Hours. Continuous learning. Free Avatar!

Cons

Compromised Salary. No Contract Guarantee.

4 people found this review helpful

Managing Director

Glad you are enjoying the competitive internship so far

4. 5.0

Their

Sep 30, 2019 - Project Manager in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging, modern, relatable leadership that always finds time for good communication with the entire team. The modern structure allows for easy collaboration and truly is a breading ground of resources and tools to learn from and about. Their desire to achieve and execute concrete ideas is contagious and has rubbed off on me in a very positive way. Work life balance and ability to work remote.

Cons

I have not yet found any cons.

Managing Director

Hey, We are glad that you are enjoying being on the team

5. 5.0

Great company to join

May 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being a remote based opportunity is highly valued and there is a great ability to learn and expand skill set all while working with a great team. There is a steep learning curve, but is refreshing and challenging. This company will push you to grow personally and professionally through the experience and is a worth while time investment in them.

Cons

Cons have yet to arise. expectations and tasks are clear.

Managing Director

Glad you enjoy the steep learning curve

6. 5.0

Great experience

Sep 23, 2018 - Media Consultant in Home, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid leads to work. CEO & team always available Fun/lighthearted work environment 100% remote

Cons

sometimes hard to sell services outside of the US & Canada <-- has nothing to do with Pearl lemon

Managing Director

Thanks for the advice to "keep truckin", glad you have been a part of the team

7. 5.0

Energetic Environment and Great Potential for Growth

Feb 6, 2018 - Writer Extraordinaire in Knoxville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fastpaced Fun Great Growth Opportunity Great Place to Learn

Cons

*No slackers allowed... lol (I guess that's not really a con)

Managing Director

Glad you were able to be a part of the "no slacker" club

8. 5.0

Great Company

Jun 29, 2021 - Virtual Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some reasons to stay at one company and I think, one of the important aspects of staying is the people behind it. I love how the team works collaboratively even we are working far apart from one another. Kudos also to the leadership that we have here! There are approachable and easy to communicate with. They are also providing feedbacks for you to know your strengths and weaknesses, for you to know where you should focus next time. Nothing more, I can say. Almost everything is perfect. 😁

Cons

There is no cons for the company I am in, not because I am currently with them, and even if I quit or leave, they are one of the best companies that I have joined.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best working experience I got in less than a year

Jun 28, 2021 - Copywriter in Lagos
      Business Outlook

Pros

In less than a year, I have been able to understand and practice what it takes to build and grow a product. My skills in copywriting has also improved a lot. The best part is, pearl lemon is a lead generation, SEO and full marketing company so I am able to learn a lot from these different areas of the business.

Cons

The only con you can get is learning too much and gaining a lot of experience. What's wrong in that? :)

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Reviewing Pearl Lemon

Jun 29, 2021 - Public Relations Specialist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pearl Lemon has such a great team of passionate, dedicated people! If you want to learn a lot about and work on projects related to SEO, marketing campaigns, and public relations Pearl Lemon is definitely the place to be.

Cons

Working with a fully remote, global team is one that takes a little time to adjust, but there are so many people willing to help you out and share their time/task management tips with you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews