Found 76 of over 143 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Pearl Lemon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pearl Lemon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "digital, allowing the team great flexibility with their work hours" (in 21 reviews)
- "They offer you a lot of support and free training to get you started" (in 9 reviews)
- "Not only was it helpful for my personal life, but these flexible hours taught me a lot about self" (in 7 reviews)
- "Team is cool and there's a lot of different opportunities for exposure to different industries like SaaS, lead gen, SEO, etc.," (in 4 reviews)
- "The culture here is amazing." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pearl Lemon and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jun 8, 2021Marketing ExecutiveFormer Employee
Team is cool and there's a lot of different opportunities for exposure to different industries like SaaS, lead gen, SEO, etc.,
A bit unorganized but I think this has improved since my timePearl Lemon Response2y
Thank you for the review!
- 4.0Mar 31, 2022Client Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Working with this company allows you to be exposed to different areas of the company. You are able to see all the back end of things and watch a remote company run. Not only that, but there is so much room for growth and experience. One of my favorite things that many people worry about is being part of an international team. Yes there are multiple timezones, but we have multiple clients and each of them is covered.
Not necessarily a con but keep in mind this is a startup, so there is a constant improvement of the business dynamic especially being remote. If you stay long enough, you are fortunate to grow with the company.Pearl Lemon Response2y
Thank you for the review!
Pearl Lemon Reviews FAQs
Pearl Lemon has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Pearl Lemon to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
99% of Pearl Lemon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pearl Lemon 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.