- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - La Plata, MD
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 7, 2018 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment, great co-workers, convenient location, great leadership growth opportunities, genuinely a great place to work!
Honestly can't think of any
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2018 - Systems Analyst in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* All employees matter - care is taken to ensure that all team members are given the tools necessary for success. Every team member plays a specific role and contributes to the big picture, this means there is a consistent sense of accomplishment every day. We are all important! * The management team is extremely helpful and are not afraid to get their hands dirty. These people have your back - they want you to succeed! This is not a dictator-driven workplace, team functionality is the focus. Team members interact with and help one another regardless of hierarchy. * Peerless works to always be ahead of the curve in terms of technology and techniques. Never are team members required to use antiquated methods or resources - this is a future-minded organization. It is such a relief to work for an organization that cares about the future and the big picture just as well as the preset.
I have no cons to report - I love working here and being a part of something bigger.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 11, 2017 - Systems Engineer in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Cohesion between the departments in the company is excellent. The open dialogue that Sales has with IT on jobs/projects is a 'win' for all customers. - Events are plentiful and this makes the work weeks dull-free. A good chunk of small IT companies are too focused on the today and are not investing in their future with proper Marketing. Peerless is an exception to this scenario. - No 'cookie-cutter' tech role; there are always plenty of opportunities to work on projects at a System Engineering/Development level for employees who show the initiative to learn independently, even those at entry-level.
There are no cons to report.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 11, 2017 - Account Manager in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent work environment , Room for advancement. Hope to remain with a Company I believe in as much as they believe in their team!
none I can think of
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 8, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Understanding -Growth Opportunities -Reimbursement -Learning Opportunities
None that I can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 17, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Peerless Tech Solutions is a great company to work for. They give you many opportunities to grow in your career. Up to date technology and positive work environment. I love working here!
No cons that I can think of!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 16, 2017 - Marketing Specialist in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work atmosphere with plenty of room for growth. Management is willing to work with you to help you excel. I have greatly enjoyed my time with this company and my co-workers.
No cons with working for this business.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 15, 2016 - Account Manager in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- More than willing to pay for and/or provide the necessary training for employees to be successful - Understands and values employees life outside of work and is generous with PTO policies and very flexible with work schedules - Owners are thoughtful and considerate to their employees when it comes to non-work related issues and events - "Moral boost Fridays" every Friday as a "thank you" the company provides lunch for their staff
Honestly can't think of any or have experienced anyContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 14, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company with two owners who can appreciate the value of high level technology knowledge in a geographical area that needs it the most. There is always a family atmosphere regardless of the good or bad times. Other workers are willing to take the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is met at all times which is rare to find in the current day and age.
The parking lot is just terrible to get out of. No matter what technique or angle you use there is no way you are only getting 1 water cup.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to be an employee.
It's a good place to be an employee.