Cover image for Peerless Tech Solutions

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 11 of over 11 reviews

4.3
Peerless Tech Solutions Managing Partner Brian Seeling  (no image)
Brian Seeling

70 Comments

Tech

470.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Peerless Tech Solutions~1200184
Join the conversation on
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Aug 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to be an employee.

Cons

It's a good place to be an employee.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Company ever

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small town feel, easy job

Cons

Very cliquey office, no room for growth

2 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Peerless Tech Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Sales Representative

Dec 7, 2018 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, great co-workers, convenient location, great leadership growth opportunities, genuinely a great place to work!

Cons

Honestly can't think of any

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A team-focused big-picture organization.

Oct 25, 2018 - Systems Analyst in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

* All employees matter - care is taken to ensure that all team members are given the tools necessary for success. Every team member plays a specific role and contributes to the big picture, this means there is a consistent sense of accomplishment every day. We are all important! * The management team is extremely helpful and are not afraid to get their hands dirty. These people have your back - they want you to succeed! This is not a dictator-driven workplace, team functionality is the focus. Team members interact with and help one another regardless of hierarchy. * Peerless works to always be ahead of the curve in terms of technology and techniques. Never are team members required to use antiquated methods or resources - this is a future-minded organization. It is such a relief to work for an organization that cares about the future and the big picture just as well as the preset.

Cons

I have no cons to report - I love working here and being a part of something bigger.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Opportunity is only limited by your imagination with this group.

Sep 11, 2017 - Systems Engineer in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cohesion between the departments in the company is excellent. The open dialogue that Sales has with IT on jobs/projects is a 'win' for all customers. - Events are plentiful and this makes the work weeks dull-free. A good chunk of small IT companies are too focused on the today and are not investing in their future with proper Marketing. Peerless is an exception to this scenario. - No 'cookie-cutter' tech role; there are always plenty of opportunities to work on projects at a System Engineering/Development level for employees who show the initiative to learn independently, even those at entry-level.

Cons

There are no cons to report.

7. 5.0

Employement

Sep 11, 2017 - Account Manager in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment , Room for advancement. Hope to remain with a Company I believe in as much as they believe in their team!

Cons

none I can think of

8. 5.0

Marketing Associate

Sep 8, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Understanding -Growth Opportunities -Reimbursement -Learning Opportunities

Cons

None that I can think of

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Mar 17, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Peerless Tech Solutions is a great company to work for. They give you many opportunities to grow in your career. Up to date technology and positive work environment. I love working here!

Cons

No cons that I can think of!

10. 5.0

10/10 would recommend

Mar 16, 2017 - Marketing Specialist in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere with plenty of room for growth. Management is willing to work with you to help you excel. I have greatly enjoyed my time with this company and my co-workers.

Cons

No cons with working for this business.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company who understands the importance of their staff

Mar 15, 2016 - Account Manager in La Plata, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- More than willing to pay for and/or provide the necessary training for employees to be successful - Understands and values employees life outside of work and is generous with PTO policies and very flexible with work schedules - Owners are thoughtful and considerate to their employees when it comes to non-work related issues and events - "Moral boost Fridays" every Friday as a "thank you" the company provides lunch for their staff

Cons

Honestly can't think of any or have experienced any

Continue reading