- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - La Plata, MD
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to be an employee.
It's a good place to be an employee.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small town feel, easy job
Very cliquey office, no room for growth
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 7, 2018 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment, great co-workers, convenient location, great leadership growth opportunities, genuinely a great place to work!
Honestly can't think of any
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 25, 2018 - Systems Analyst in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* All employees matter - care is taken to ensure that all team members are given the tools necessary for success. Every team member plays a specific role and contributes to the big picture, this means there is a consistent sense of accomplishment every day. We are all important! * The management team is extremely helpful and are not afraid to get their hands dirty. These people have your back - they want you to succeed! This is not a dictator-driven workplace, team functionality is the focus. Team members interact with and help one another regardless of hierarchy. * Peerless works to always be ahead of the curve in terms of technology and techniques. Never are team members required to use antiquated methods or resources - this is a future-minded organization. It is such a relief to work for an organization that cares about the future and the big picture just as well as the preset.
I have no cons to report - I love working here and being a part of something bigger.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 11, 2017 - Systems Engineer in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Cohesion between the departments in the company is excellent. The open dialogue that Sales has with IT on jobs/projects is a 'win' for all customers. - Events are plentiful and this makes the work weeks dull-free. A good chunk of small IT companies are too focused on the today and are not investing in their future with proper Marketing. Peerless is an exception to this scenario. - No 'cookie-cutter' tech role; there are always plenty of opportunities to work on projects at a System Engineering/Development level for employees who show the initiative to learn independently, even those at entry-level.
There are no cons to report.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 11, 2017 - Account Manager in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent work environment , Room for advancement. Hope to remain with a Company I believe in as much as they believe in their team!
none I can think of
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 8, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Understanding -Growth Opportunities -Reimbursement -Learning Opportunities
None that I can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 17, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Peerless Tech Solutions is a great company to work for. They give you many opportunities to grow in your career. Up to date technology and positive work environment. I love working here!
No cons that I can think of!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 16, 2017 - Marketing Specialist in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work atmosphere with plenty of room for growth. Management is willing to work with you to help you excel. I have greatly enjoyed my time with this company and my co-workers.
No cons with working for this business.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 15, 2016 - Account Manager in La Plata, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- More than willing to pay for and/or provide the necessary training for employees to be successful - Understands and values employees life outside of work and is generous with PTO policies and very flexible with work schedules - Owners are thoughtful and considerate to their employees when it comes to non-work related issues and events - "Moral boost Fridays" every Friday as a "thank you" the company provides lunch for their staff
Honestly can't think of any or have experienced anyContinue reading