Pegasus Residential Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Lindy Ware

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Love my bosses and upper management is great (in 12 reviews)

• If you like property management you will love working with Pegasus (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • You must be able to self-regulate your work life balance without guilt (in 7 reviews)

• I feel like I can never reach out to upper management within this company (in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Athens, GA
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Athens, GA

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pegasus Residential genuinely cares about their employees. This job has been the first I have had that I feel valued and appreciated. Everyone in Pegasus has such heart and drive to make our communities and our company better. Each year we achieve more than what we expected and then strive to surpass these accomplishments every year following. The flourishing culture encompasses all employees with commitment, loyalty, and pride.

Working for Pegasus has been remarkably rewarding, both personally and otherwise, as they acknowledge and award success. Excellent work precipitates lavish reward.

Having been and employee for about 2 and a half years, I have already been given opportunities for growth and promotion, which I have happily taken. The ability for advancement within the company is plentiful throughout the Southeast and eventually more territory. I eagerly await to see where my future with Pegasus takes me.

Cons

Pegasus Residential has extraordinarily high expectations and standards, demands performance, and perpetrates self-accountability, all at a considerably fast pace. This environment is not for everyone, and should be taken into account. Pegasus Residential does not allow procrastination or apathetic employees, as employees are required to be energetic, engaged and assiduous. If you are looking for an easy ride, you need not apply.

Advice to Management

Continue to hold true to high standards and fitting reward with growth of the company. Maintain loyalty to employees and we will promote loyalty and positivity in return to not only the company and current associates, but to new and future employees.

Mar 9, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Wow! You nailed it. We really appreciate your well spoken review. We do have high standards and we have fun while we do it. We are glad you are with us. Thank you so very much.

2. "UnMatched Leadership!"

Former Employee - Community Manager in Greenville, SC
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Greenville, SC

I worked at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best career experience of my life! From the personal relationships of Lindy Ware through part-time grounds associates. Everyone treated with respect and appreciation. Quality of life and work environment for each employee is an equal priority. Excellent training, operations support and state-of-the-art software systems make for a rewarding workday! If you like property management you will love working with Pegasus!

Cons

Believe it or not, cons are difficult to articulate. There are always opportunities for any company or individual to improve. Striving for excellence is always the goal. The fact of the matter is Pegasus recognizes that truth and works toward it daily.

Advice to Management

Stay the course of employee development. Remain on the forefront of technology. Continue growing.

Sep 1, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you so much for your glowing review. YOU are the reason why we do what we do. Your experience with us is REWARDING TO US! THANK YOU. We hope you come back to work with us in the future. We... More

3. "Glass door review"

I worked at Pegasus Residential full-time

Pros

Great Company and always had amazing encouraging regionals!!

Cons

Being micro-managed by co workers.

Advice to Management

Allow in office people to adjust leases.

Sep 25, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your review and we hate to see you leave us. We think our Regional Manager team is pretty amazing, too! We are glad you found them so encouraging. We will look into the adjustment of... More

4. "Love what I do!"

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The sky is the limit when it comes to personal development! New classes are always being developed and ideas are always welcome. A great place to work and grow.

Cons

Need a way for suggestions to get to the right people.

Advice to Management

Keep listening!

Aug 30, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your review. We want you to know you are listened to and we care about your career growth and path. Please send any suggestions you have for how we can do better to me, personally. I... More

5. "Applied over & over"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Hattiesburg, MS
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Hattiesburg, MS

I have been working at Pegasus Residential (Less than a year)

Pros

Pegasus Residential proudly states the their Associates come first to be able to take exceptional care of residents.

Cons

Very hard to get my portfolio for positions with The Met in Hattiesburg, MS.

Advice to Management

Please post available contact info on your website that actually gets us to a human for jobs that are listed on MANY job sites.

Sep 1, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you had a difficult time with the application process prior to joining us and we will work hard to fix that. We recognize the need for human contact... More

6. "Assistant Manager"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Pegasus Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the Integrity and Warmth!

Cons

Not enough networking amongst the employees

Advice to Management

Continue to move forward

Jul 5, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your review. We are working on networking and other cultural offerings for all team members; we are listening! Warmth and integrity - what a great combination, we'll take it.

7. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pegasus is a great company and I have been here for nearly two years. They strive for excellence and expect the best out of people. They also treat their people well. We are able to give great service and provide beautiful homes to our residents as well. Room for growth and you will learn a lot working with this company. Love my bosses and upper management is great!

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Mar 30, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your review. We are thankful for great employees like you!

8. "Best and Brightest!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Loyalty to staff members, competitive pay, intelligent and hard working leadership team.

Cons

Be prepared to work hard and learn a lot. Pegasus is not for anyone that wants an easy 9-5 job.

Advice to Management

After having the opportunity to grow with company from it's early days, I am proud to say that I work for the best company in property management. All employees, from the executive team down to the leasing consultants have a true passion for what they do. Not every day is easy, but I could not ask for a better support system then the one I have from my team mates and supervisors.

Mar 30, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are thrilled that your long career with us have been fulfilling and you feel supported. That is our mission! We appreciate you.

9. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Stellar Company! Pegasus empowers employees to make decisions to effectively manage their communities. The company as a whole offers support when needed and promotes creativity from associates.

Cons

There are really no downsides to working for Pegasus except the REALLY long email addresses!

Mar 13, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your kind review! Empowerment is so important to all of us.... glad you are feeling it and living it! We appreciate you.

"Re-Energized!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Mesquite, TX
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Mesquite, TX

I have been working at Pegasus Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pegasus is one of the only companies I have experienced that honestly shows it cares about the residents, owners and onsite teams equally. I am sure there are others but this is the first for me.Their view of what is actually valued is amazing. Their employees are their biggest asset. In this industry everyone knows that the properties and owners are priority number one, because without them there would not be a need for the onsite teams. They remind the onsite teams that we are just as necessary and appreciated. I know that everyone of us work very hard and take pride in what we do daily, but after experiencing the amount of training and support they provide for for their employees that alone shows they care. One thing I have experienced is that if there is an issue and you cannot resolve it there is always someone to reach out to that can help. The motto work hard, play hard is not just trying to make things sound good it really is something they believe. I enjoy getting up and going to work everyday something I had lost for a while. I feel re-energized in my career.

Cons

There are always things we feel are a negative but since I have joined Pegasus every negative I have been faced with someone has assisted in changing it so that it turns into a positive.

Advice to Management

Your goals are great and it shows just in the amount of growth there has been is proof. There really isn't much one can say except for what you are doing it is working. Keep finding those amazing fun loving people like the ones you already have, they make everyone's job worth it.

Mar 8, 2017 – Vice President Talent and Culture

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are so glad you feel supported and appreciated! Like you said, it works if you work it! You rock.