Pegasus Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Pegasus CEO David Millili
David Millili

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great people, good software, hard working employees (in 6 reviews)

• The work environment is very good compared to other companies I worked at (in 5 reviews)

1. "Good environment."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Pegasus as a contractor

Pros

People are friendly and very helpful. The work environment is very good compared to other companies I worked at. Looking forward to work for a long term over here,

Cons

At a large company, it’s usually an entire team working together that will influence the company’s success. So if one individual is out sick or takes a week off, there are simply more people to pick up the slack. And results are generally gradual at a large company with more to lose, with honored procedures and structures in place; so seeing your dreams come to fruition could take months rather than weeks or days.

Advice to Management

Another upside related to your performance at a startup is that you will get to reap the rewards of your personal efforts. In a large company, you may be the headliner on a project, but chances are a number of people helped you get there or collaborated with you.

"Software"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Pegasus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional environment with great people. Great to be a part of something big.

Cons

"Re-growing" pains but that can be a positive

3. "PM"

Pros

Great company to work with. They recognize merit and hard work.

Cons

The company is global and widespread, sometimes making communication difficult.

4. "Good company to work for."

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Bonita Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Bonita Springs, FL

I worked at Pegasus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good professional people to work with. Calm work environment. Good benefit package and time off for employees.

Cons

Would have liked to have a growth and training program.

"BEST. EMPLOYER. EVER."

Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst

I worked at Pegasus full-time

Pros

Don't want to learn new technology? Not a problem! 10-15 year old knowledge of programming will work just fine!
    The initial compensation is very good! In fact, Pegasus Solutions loves spending money! I only wish I knew where their infinite supply of funds comes from, which I know it exists because if they didn't have it, they'd be losing a lot of money these last several years...
    Hate performance reviews? Not a problem, those are non-existant! Just like the raises you would expect to receive afterwards.. but hey, who needs those! Consistent technology, consistent salary!
    Have a friend who wants to work at Pegasus Solutions? Not a problem! Pegasus Solutions loves hiring your friends, no matter how unqualified they may be! In fact, knowing the right people is a GREAT way to get ahead in this company! No skills required! At all!
    Hate learning the names of the senior management? Not a problem! Senior Management shifts around so often that there's no reason to bother learning who they are! And they're always kind enough to let you focus on your work and not bother you with annoying details like the direction of the company or how our customer relations are doing!

Cons

I am only sad that we no longer get to work at Pegasus Solutions anymore... They were doing SO WELL and then suddenly it's if they've been having trouble for years and then the branch has to close. It took us all by surprise, as SURELY we would have been warned if they knew this would happen... nope, I can't think of ANYTHING as a real con to working at Pegs.

Advice to Management

Don't listen to the critics! I love it that management changes up its style seemingly every year! It gives us a healthy break to do work more slowly for awhile while keeping us from getting stuck in a rut because our product is from the 90's!

6. "Enjoyable place to work!"

I have been working at Pegasus full-time

Pros

The benefits at Pegasus are great and they offer a very flexible schedule. Enjoyable group of people.

Cons

Recently the company outings/gatherings have been decreasing, although they continue to celebrate birthdays/anniversaries monthly.

7. "Good company to work for"

Pros

All in all, Pegasus is trying to focus more on the employees, and shift the business paradigm toward that of the big tech firms.

Cons

The focus is more driven by new customer customizing rather than enhancing the applications.