Peloton Interactive Employee Reviews about "peloton"

Updated Dec 30, 2020

Peloton Interactive Founder and CEO John Foley
John Foley
Pros
  • "Peloton has a great work environment(in 13 reviews)

• "Good pay, friendly coworkers, clean and safe environment(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Current structure of the retail showroom pits sales associates against each other and back stabbing/sale stealing is not necessarily seen as a negative(in 10 reviews)

• "Absolutely no cons working for Peloton(in 8 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "peloton"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review

"Amazing Employer"

I worked at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outstanding engineering culture. Through my entire employment I felt encouraged to embrace ownership and push myself.

Cons

Absolutely no cons working for Peloton.

2. COVID-19

"I LOVE PELOTON"

Former Employee - Creative Producer in New York, NY

I worked at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CEO is a good person, hard worker, and has a "no a-Hole" policy. Post Covid there were endless social perks. Constant happy hours and events. Unlimited vacation days per manager approval. Great vibes. Amazing employees.

Cons

This has nothing to do with the company and I'll take the blame - but LONG hours. There are lots of eager, hard working employees who can often brag about their long hours, thus making you feel you need to grind too. I had very little social life outside of my friends at Peloton while working there. Creative Team didn't get enough acknowledgement or praise.

Continue reading

3. "An inclusive and diverse working environment, and a company that thinks about employees first."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s refreshing to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees.

Cons

There are no cons for Peloton Interactive.

4. "Can't say enough amazing things!"

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Peloton Interactive part-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture of Peloton is inspiring to be around. Everyone I worked with made me love going to work, even on long strenuous days with retail holiday hours.

Cons

Having to deal with rude customers

5. "Great"

Current Employee - Field Specialist in Farmingdale, NY

I have been working at Peloton Interactive full-time

Pros

I enjoy working with everyone at peloton

Cons

Not many cons, pretty easy

6. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Field Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Peloton has a great work environment.

Cons

Lack of growth opportunity for many.

7. "Great company that is still learning as it grows"

Former Employee - Sale Associate

I worked at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Good hourly base pay in addition to a generally good commission structure (see cons below for restructure) *Benefits are the best I have had so far including healthcare, student loan repayment, and more *The company genuinely believes it is making a difference, and that drives its every action. I was proud to work for Peloton.

Cons

The company is growing, and there will still be growing pains. When the company added the Tread to join the Bike as its main products, commission was restructured at a loss to the sales specialists. When the Tread did not immediately take off as they had hoped, sales specialists took the brunt of the hit. A temporary solution was shaky at best, and the most recent restructure was an improvement but not nearly as good as early commission agreements.

"Growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plano HQ is growing rapidly. It's a great campus with a lot of on site perks. Tons and tons and tons of snacks, food, drinks, etc.. Many colleagues even use their break to workout on site with Peloton equipment. I trust my superiors, feel valued in my role. I believe in the company and like coming to work.

Cons

Could absolutely get paid more. Only a handful of people are making a decent amount of money in Plano. Unless you're in a specialized position, you aren't very involved in the workings on the company.

9. "Great place to work"

Former Intern - Product Management Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Peloton Interactive for less than a year

Pros

The culture is amazing and fosters a hard-working, positive work environment. Employees are genuinely valued and put first. Management is transparent and extremely kind! The people at the company are all extremely dedicated and intelligent. I had an amazing experience at Peloton and would recommend to everybody!

Cons

As an intern, it is difficult to really assess the shortcomings of a company after working for only a short period of time.

"Need Growth"

1.0
    Current Employee - Everything in Plano, TX

I have been working at Peloton Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loan reimbursement, this benefit helps alot with school loans.

Cons

There is not equal room for growth. They treat their employees like we are just numbers. Now, do they give promotions, yes, but from what I see, the promotions go to their friends and friends of friends. When a new position does come up, they reached out to who they want the position to go too and the people who have degrees or have experience get skipped over. There are so many more things that are so wrong. Too much to type. There is no work/life balance. People who have kids at home will never be home with them because of the crazy schedules. I never worked for a company who picks my schedule for me. We have a life outside Peloton but upper management dont care, but let something happen to their animals, they dont come to work, or they just leave early but people with children better suck it up. You dont get a yearly raise and they make you work positions that you dont want too.

Continue reading