Penta Serbia Reviews
81% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
49% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about Penta? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Penta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 11 of over 51 reviews
Updated Feb 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 10, 2022Platform EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBelgrade, Central Serbia
very nice place to work, people are awesome, salary is competitive, working with latest technologies
a bunch of tech debt from the past, people were kind of figuring things out as they were going
- 2.0Feb 13, 2023Customer Relationship ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Top-notch working equipment. (Macbook Air and Macbook Pro)
No bonuses, and within the teams micromanagement is very present.
- 2.0Feb 4, 2022CRM ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
You have a bunch of vacation days, in total 27. Salary upgrades every year.
The environment is toxic, for your salary you will have to work your but off, and there is overtimw work as much as needs to be to kill your social life
- 5.0Mar 18, 2021CRM ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
awesome, young and dynamic team very multi cultural great benefits good work-life balance !!! BRING YOUR PET TO WORK !!! fair compensation transparent flexibility
can't think of any consPenta Response3y
We love our office pets!
- 5.0Aug 11, 2020Sales ManagerCurrent EmployeeBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Cool people Your colleagues and peers are all very helpful and upfront. You don't have to worry about "politics" and vanity at Penta - Amazing product One of the best things is that you see the value of your work by direct feedback from the customers (Look up their TrustPilot ratings. - High level of transparency Employee feedback is highly valued and you see the impact of your opinion in the company. Very fulfilling.
I honestly can't think of any.2
- 5.0Oct 5, 2020Backend DeveloperCurrent EmployeeBelgrade, Central Serbia
Well organized, Supportive, motivated, fun team! Current impression is that feedback is highly valued and taken into consideration. Quick tech on-boarding procedure, gradual to flat curve.
No cons I could think of at the moment.
- 5.0Nov 4, 2020Customer Relations ManagerCurrent EmployeeBelgrade, Central Serbia
Great benefits, supportive culture, innovative, and growth opportunities. Great team and workplace.
Nothing bad to add for this company, and the people within the company.
- 5.0Nov 16, 2020CRM Service LeadCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Love the office atmosphere Modern Office space Awesome equipment
Haven't really found anything bad to say about Penta, so far.