KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

75% Recommend to a Friend
82% Approve of CEO

Found 87 of over 89 reviews

3.6
People’s Trust Chairman & CEO George W. Schaeffer (no image)
George W. Schaeffer

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and Great potential to grow within.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Good pay and fun associates.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great management, excellent values, constantly improving IT systems, logistics, customer service, productive employee/ management meetings.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great training.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good salary, nice co(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of People’s Trust and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Jun 7, 2022 - Personal Lines Account Manager in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team members are great.

Cons

Stress due to rate increases

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Overall good company to work for

Aug 4, 2022 - Attorney
    Business Outlook

Pros

They offer a hybrid work from home and office schedule. It is a good work life balance.

Cons

They could provide better training.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

TERRIBLE

Aug 9, 2022 - Fnol Adjuster in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home but that won't last much longer anyways

Cons

There was a lot of micromanaging. There was also A LOT of tracking of what you were doing along with our locations. We were currently working from home. The perks of working from home are that you can work wherever you have an internet connection. I found out that you couldn't travel with the equipment. For example, if you have to go out of town for a family event or funeral, you will need to request time off. IT is literally tracking your location 24/7. They also fired me the day after my birthday. I did ask them why I was being fired and the answer I got was " We don't need to answer that question". Better for me cause I can use that for unemployment and my job search as I can say I got fired for no reason!!! I honestly didn't care because, after the 3 months of working there, I noticed so many things I didn't like. They are also planning on returning back to the office even though Covid is still rampant along with MonkeyPox. Also, the cubicles in the office are SUPER CLOSE so best believe many people will be positive within the first day back in the office! The CEO of the company doesn't care and also regularly sends passive-aggressive emails to his employees. The rudeness in those emails may have gone over other employees' heads but definitely not over mine!! Many employees will be leaving by then because many of them moved during the pandemic. The CEO made it known that he doesn't care and still expects them to come to the office when they now live 3 or more hours away lol. Pay is low and there are changes EVERY DAY. There's no point to remember anything because it will change. They also expected us to do other people's work and added to our workload with no extra pay. So happy I'm off to bigger and better things. Pay is also bimonthly which was an inconvenience. This company holds you back, Get your experience and GO!

Continue reading
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Ok place to work

Jul 14, 2022 - Project Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Nice working facility

Cons

A lot of politics and gossip and favoritism

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Senior IT Helpdesk

May 14, 2022 - Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wide verity of depts and source for learning

Cons

High rotation of employees, also allowing a wider control of jobs and allow decisions not to be questioned.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Could be better

Apr 21, 2022 - Agency Underwriter - Personal Lines in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is good, and if you are not ready they will give you more time to be ready to be on your own.

Cons

So much Micromanagement, they listen to calls, monitor computers and are constantly checking your work, very stressful to work for this company at times. Instead of 1 hour lunch you get 45 minutes with 2 break 15 minutes each per day.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company overall

Feb 9, 2022 - Claims Adjuster I in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meet good people cafe area bonus at the end of the year good PTO Good health insurance

Cons

Take forever to promote unless you know someone

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pleasant

Jan 20, 2022 - Underwriting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and Great potential to grow within.

Cons

No real downsides to list currently

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

It pays the bills

Jan 4, 2022 - Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The co workers are friendly Certain managers are approachable and flexible with schedules

Cons

Lots of favoritism No other advancement in the department A lot of micromanaging as if you’re a child Terrible communication

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Dec 15, 2021 - Insurance Sales Agent in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management team always open for dialogue.

Cons

Sales Department was abruptly close.

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Reviews
</>Embed

People’s Trust Reviews FAQs

People’s Trust has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 89 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at People’s Trust to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, People’s Trust employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at People’s Trust. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

75% of People’s Trust employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated People’s Trust 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at People’s Trust to be coworkers, compensation, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, career development.

Popular Careers with People’s Trust Job Seekers