PeopleFluent Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 10, 2017

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Charles S. Jones

Pros
  • Good culture with good work-life balance (in 14 reviews)

• Great people to work with, great sales team, great support team (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • There is absolutely no sense of work/life balance what so ever (in 4 reviews)

• No cons, however, PeopleFluent is a fast-paced, busy company so you must be willing to work hard in order to succeed (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company with Powerful Technology in a Growing Space"

Current Employee - Director Product Marketing in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Director Product Marketing in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I waited for the honeymoon to be over to write my review so I could give people a clear-eyed view of the company. The reality is that the longer I am here, the more I like it.

PeopleFluent has world-class customers (80% of the Fortune 100 use our technology). That means you get to work with the most innovative companies on a global scale. As a result it is fast-paced, dynamic and always interesting.

What I like most is that if you have ideas and can create a business case for them, you get the resources you need to make them happen. Ideas for change are embraced whether you've been with the company for years or are new. Plus, you get to work with a lot of very smart people, who care about the company but who also know how to have fun. Seriously, I went on a business trip only to return to my office covered in flamingos and on my birthday it was filled with 6-foot-tall inflatable birthday cakes.

Finally, I love how transparent the leadership is. When there are things that need to be improved or new strategy is launched, the data is shared freely. That way people can work together to find solutions and it gives you context to how what you are doing fits into the bigger picture.

I definitely recommend PeopleFluent and am glad I took the opportunity to join the team!

Cons

This is not a place for the idle or thinkers rather than doers. The market is moving quickly and there are some large players moving into the space. This creates excitement and opportunity, but little time to rest on your laurels. If you like the energy and urgency, you may love this (I do!).

Advice to Management

The growth that the company is showing is a reflection that the changes you made are working.

Keep having the quarterly meetings and sharing the data/strategy so openly with the company.

"Just a good place"

Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good place to work. Culture is great, teams work together well. Great place to learn HR software if you ever have to move on to another company.

Cons

The only negative is that there is not a lot of room for growth. I wish there was more. It is technically still a young company and will grow eventually.

"Linux Administrator"

Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Linux Systems Administrator in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

ALL GOOD AT THE CLIENT PEOPLEFLUENT

Cons

Sudden End of the Assignment

Advice to Management

N/A

"Great work environment with even better products"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Pros

PeopleFluent's products have won numerous awards and are top of the line. It is exciting to work in a place where people are passionate about our products, and where employees are able to use them on a daily basis.

Added benefits of working at PeopleFluent are the friendly people, great office space and the employee engagement activities (including monthly lunches). PeopleFluent is a fun, fast-paced environment with unlimited growth opportunities!

Cons

No cons, however, PeopleFluent is a fast-paced, busy company so you must be willing to work hard in order to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. It is nice to see the changes taking place to promote wellness and employee engagement. I see positive growth in PeopleFluent's future!

"Great People -- Great Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Pros

People are innovative, smart, and collaborative. Opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues. Management cares about ethics and it permeates the company.

Cons

Fast paced. Everyone works hard - atmosphere is demanding.

"Happy to be part of this growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work at PeopleFluent is cutting-edge, interesting and exciting. We use our own software internally to get to know the products as “users” like our clients. It is great to work with award-winning solutions that cover the full suite of applications for talent acquisition and management. We have established a great track record of successfully winning large global deals with brand name customers. PeopleFluent under the leadership of Charles Jones has invested heavily in its R&D and its employees (we now have a 401k match) and this investment is paying off. HR rolled out the “five Fs” culture not too long ago: Focused, Friendly, Flexible, Fast and Fun. These are core principles and were embraced wholeheartedly. Happy to be part of this growth.

Cons

The business moves quickly. You need to be dedicated and passionate about your work if you want to succeed. Keeping pace can sometimes be challenging – but the experience is amazing.

"Great Company, Better People!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part about working at PeopleFluent is the people, plain and simple. From the top down, the organization is comprised of highly-motivated and experienced professionals, all of whom are happy to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. As a young professional myself, PeopleFluent's culture of collaboration has proven particularly useful. In my short time here, I have had the opportunity to work alongside and learn from co-workers who boast 20+ years industry experience. It is because of the people and culture that I truly believe I've learned more in 10 months at PeopleFluent than I could have in 5 years anywhere else. The executive team is extremely transparent, accessible, and engaging. I couldn't imagine a better place to launch my career!

Cons

There really are no cons!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

"Excelente work environment, challeging Goal and Operations"

Former Employee - Production Manager in Barceloneta, PR
    Former Employee - Production Manager in Barceloneta, PR

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Reputation, Ethical environment, excellent team work, systems created for the employees , professional growth environment, strong training systems, new product implementation and constant ideas for yield improvement and cost reductions.

Cons

High Production cost that competes with global prices that are lower. Constant push for ideas for cost reductions and yield improvement to be more competitive global y

Advice to Management

ideas for product cost reducción, lean ideas implementación

"Innovation leader in HCM"

Current Employee - Manager in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Waltham, MA

Pros

Great investment in innovation and technology by Bedford Funding.

Cons

Very demanding, fast-paced environment. Competitive market so difficult bringing in talent.

"PeopleFluent is a leader in Human Capital Management."

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleFluent provides a collaborative environment for employees and clients to provide cutting edge solutions that simplify decision making. Our culture promotes engagement and internal growth by leadership through their continued involvement and support.

Cons

I did not apply here earlier.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.