Found 79 of over 126 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Jun 25, 2023Data Entry SpecialistCurrent Employee
Amazing company, very helpful and flexible, easy method of finding work through gigs
Lots of employees as its a good working place remotely and thats why its a bit time consuming to find work on gigs but overall not bad :)
- 5.0May 18, 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
1) Remote & Flexible Work 2) Proper Escrow System for Payment Protection 3) Honest Feedback System
1) No time tracker for hourly contracts 2) Support always support buyers incase of work disputes 3) Mostly Buyers are very rude on PPH and PPH support such buyers
- 5.0Apr 4, 2023Purchasing ManagerCurrent Employee
Gives me work life balance. Able to regularly provide opportunities even on a project basis.
You must be competitive and capable for the projects that you are interested in.
- 5.0Sep 17, 2021Director of MarketingCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Plenty of room for growth, ideas and learning. Friendly and welcoming team. Everyone is so supportive, there's a very natural team spirit at the company which is infectious. There's more agility and less red-tape than at other companies of this size and age making it perfect for people with ideas to contribute.
It can be full-on. We embrace a real startup mentality even though we are a 15 year old company. I find this exciting, but others expecting a big company mentality may struggle.
PeoplePerHour Reviews FAQs
PeoplePerHour has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at PeoplePerHour to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
84% of PeoplePerHour employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PeoplePerHour 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.