PeopleShare 97 Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Donald and Ryan Clark

Pros
  • It is hard work but it pays off (in 8 reviews)

• I am now a full time employee with my new company (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • I didn't have any cons with my experience at people share (in 9 reviews)

• Constant overtime, no lunch, no benefits (in 6 reviews)

1. "People Share treats you right"

Former Employee - Patient Correspondence in Camp Hill, PA
    Former Employee - Patient Correspondence in Camp Hill, PA

Pros

They work with you to find the perfect match. Friendly staff that's easy to work with.

Cons

I had no negative experience with People Share

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. You helped me to be hired fulltime with the company and I appreciate all you've done for me.

2. "No Benefits"

Current Employee - Office Support in Pottstown, PA
    Current Employee - Office Support in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare part-time

Pros

Easy to apply for jobs. People are friendly. Convenient location. Local business.

Cons

No benefits. Took over 7 months for them to offer me any type of job. I do not receive feed back when I ask questions in a timely manner.

Advice to Management

Other employment agencies offer benefits. If you won't offer me benefits then don't hold me back from going full time with company i'm working with so I can get their benefits.

3. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was part of the strongest team at PeopleShare. When you are surrounded with driven people that are success motivated it is a pleasure to go to work daily. There is a solid balance of fun and hard work and the recruiters and Ops Manager as well as the branch manager genuinely care about the company, clients and candidates. The training you get is second to none and they are always open to suggestions and tips for process improvements.

Cons

The hours can be long but if you put in the work the success will follow.

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow and thrive remain transparent to your staff and keep them informed of the future plans.

Mar 7, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for your feedback and sound advice. We are glad you were a part of the team!

5. "Recruiter"

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleShare is a great company with even better employees. It is a fast paced, busy, challenging job providing you with great experience in recruiting and business development. It is hard work but it pays off. The team I work with is one of the best there is. Very reliable, hardworking, and optimistic, as well as a great sense of humor. Management is open to hearing ideas and feedback, and truly cares about employees. recruiters are responsible for setting and meeting goals, which are hard but reachable.

Cons

There are only a few, long hours with little flexibility, takes a while to gain a decent salary

Advice to Management

incentives for hard work

Mar 7, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. Please make sure to share any ideas that you have with your manager or HR so we can ... More

6. "Continuously prompt, helpful, and courteous"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advocate in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Advocate in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, welcoming, and supportive staff

Cons

Benefits are not immediately available

Mar 7, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for your feedback!

"permanent employee"

Former Employee - Real Estate Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Real Estate Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People share is really patient and persistent with finding the right job for everyone they service.

Cons

I didn't have any cons with my experience at people share

Feb 20, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us!

"no good"

I worked at PeopleShare full-time

Pros

I have no pros about this place

Cons

They play with your money and they lie about everything

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees . And make sure you check the facts .

"Recruiter"

Pros

First and foremost, this is a real review and no one asked me to write it. While I don't doubt the legitimacy of the reviews below, I do believe that they are extremely biased to their specific office which in turn, makes PeopleShare as a whole look negative. I, thankfully, have not had a negative experience at PeopleShare. In a matter of a year and a half, I was promoted 2 times. In reference to a review below, I have never been asked to tell a candidate that a position was temp-to-perm if it wasn't. If I had been asked to do so, I would have absolutely refused and would have brought it to the attention to our Corporate Trainer.

In terms of management, I can only speak for the managers in the branches that I have reported to but I can say that they all care about their employees and want them to be happy both at work and in their personal lives. The office where I work directly has a wonderful culture, everyone gets along well and supports one another when it comes to their placements.

In terms of the actual job, Recruiting is not a job for someone who doesn't want to work really hard but it is fun and the harder you work, the more commission you make. Recruiting requires metric's and some people just simply don't do well in that environment but the metric's are not unrealistic. PeopleShare also has a strict process but this is for our own benefit so that we can properly share our candidates with the other branches. The process will help you develop into a better recruiter.

Finally, Peopleshare is a growing company allowing for the opportunity for growth. I have seen several great recruiters get promoted within their branch as well as move into corporate roles.

Cons

Depending on your level of experience, you may be working and making placements for a year before you see any commission. Once you do start making commission, you will be getting shared commission which means you'll be getting paid for the placements your coworkers make. You have to be patient and see the bigger picture. The money will come and when it does, it will be worth it.

Advice to Management

With regard to some of the negative reviews, it seems to me that in certain offices managers are not following the "PeopleShare process". I can imagine it being difficult for an employee to speak up when it's about their manager, especially if they are newer to the company. Maybe provide a survey or some sort of outlet for employees to express these concerns.

Jan 25, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. PeopleShare supports a positive work culture and has an open door policy, and we welcome employees to share suggestions ... More

10. "Thieves"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time

Pros

Don't really see any pros except them finding you a job that they already have in their pockets.

Cons

These staffing agencies are taking out off your hourly wages just to play the middle man because companies cant find workers. A percentage out of your entire check which would make a little more sense and be a lot more fair like paying for benefits. They took a whole 3 dollars per hour out of my check but when I quit the job they robbed me of a day of work and said that my pay for the previous week would get dropped down to minimum wage because I left the job even though their contract clearly states that you would be dropped to minimum wage if they were to hire you to another position. People share's Minimum wage clearly means that you only get minimum wage and they take the rest of whatever the company pays. I would bet money that all of these positive reviews are fake. CROOKS!

Advice to Management

What goes around comes around! You can't expect to treat people as slaves and grow as a company!

Mar 9, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management

Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate that you were under the wrong impression about how we operate. To clarify, we do not charge our employees - your pay rate is agreed upon when you accept ... More

"Very Happy"

I have been working at PeopleShare part-time

Pros

People share are a professional, welcoming staffing service.

Cons

Don't have anything bad to say about them.

Jan 25, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Brand Management