KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.4
PeopleShare Founders David Donald and Ryan Clark
David Donald and Ryan Clark

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good for the Reno Area $12.50 an hour and it's a temp to hire position where the earning potential is really nice.(in 61 reviews)
  • "The entire staff is great as well when I cannot reach Jen there is always someone there to help out without a problem!(in 59 reviews)
  • "They are nice people and they find you pretty decent jobs(in 42 reviews)
  • "I have had great communication and I get a response in a timely manner!(in 23 reviews)
  • "Good training as well.(in 21 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PeopleShare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A good place to start your career

Sep 21, 2022 - HR Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I reached out to them when I was getting nowhere with my job search. In a week I had a job interview. They even do an interview-prep since they might have insider tips which will help you greatly during the actual interview. In 2 weeks I had an answer, and in a month I started at my temporary job.

Cons

Just started here, so not sure about the cons yet.

Marketing Team

Thanks for the review! We are so glad you had a positive experience with PeopleShare!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Avoid

Sep 21, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good onboarding/ training experience in the beginning

Cons

This company is very unorganized, very inconsistent in salary across the board and huge micromanagement. You get graded every quarter but when it comes to promotions you are only eligible once a year. They are hiring individuals in higher roles (and higher pay) but having the lower recruiters help train them.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Team

PeopleShare is a collaborative environment, so I'm not surprised to hear that someone "lower" was training a new hire. Different roles here have different skill sets and rely on one another to ensure that everyone is equipped to do their job to the best of their ability. I think what you're calling "micromanagement" is really a culture of accountability. We expect a lot from our employees. When they perform well and meet their goals, we reward them. When they don't, we hold them accountable and coach them on how to get better. I realize this environment isn't for everyone, and I'm sorry things didn't work out for you.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fast work

Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair pay and quick placement

Cons

Experience varies depending on placement

Marketing Team

Thanks for your review! We hope you had a great experience with PeopleShare!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Nice people

Aug 25, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mostly remote and not micromanaged

Cons

hard to recruit for positions

Marketing Team

Thanks for the honest review. We are currently working on new training modules to improve the quality. We are very sorry that working with PeopleShare was challenging and understand that PeopleShare is not for everyone. We wish you good luck in the next steps of your career.

5. 1.0
    Current Employee

The most unprofessional and demoralizing encounter that ruins livelihood

Sep 13, 2022 - Insurance Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to this company or its management, frankly I am not sure how they don't have multiple lawsuits. If a recruiter ever contacts you from peopleshare do not even bother with them. You are better off on your own.

Cons

There are many cons to this company. They treat humans like they are disposable garbage. They lack any sort of proper or formal communication. No accountability. No professionalism... A company that will literally toss people aside that have put in the time and effort in like they are absolutely worthless. Do NOT work for this company or have any association with it, I'd leave if I was working there. If a recruiter contacts you from this company wanting to get you licensed. DO NOT waste your time.

Marketing Team

Not everyone is a good candidate for our clients or for a particular job that we are recruiting for. It sounds like maybe that was the case in your situation. That said, if you feel that one of our recruiters mistreated you, we'd like to know more about it. This isn't the kind of feedback we're used to hearing, and we take it very seriously. Please email us more details about what happened -psmarketing@peopleshareworks.com.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Find the job for you!!

Jul 15, 2022 - Member Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Find a job that suits you.

Cons

Technically is a staffing company.

Marketing Team

We are so glad you had a positive experience, and this is a job that suits you. We hope "Hedgehoging" in the company is going great!

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do NOT work for this company or use them as a job seeker

Aug 18, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro was that the pay was decent

Cons

Company was incredibly disorganized and dishonest. They expected you to lie to job candidates in order to submit them to the client.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

I am so sorry you had such an experience as a recruiter. What you say is totally unacceptable for our company, and we would kindly ask you to tell us more so we can take an action. If you think we could prevent this from happening, please, email psmarketing@peopleshareworks.com and we will address the issue ASAP. Dishonesty and lying to anyone are far from PeopleShare values. We firmly stand and strive for integrity and authenticity. We wish you good luck in the next steps of your career.

8. 5.0

good company

Jul 14, 2022 - IT Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work life balance

Cons

can be overwhelming at times

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review. I feel the same way, and I am grateful to have a perfect work-life balance out here.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Company is not ethnically inclusive and using retaliation against employees

Jul 29, 2022 - Recruiting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home is the only plus.

Cons

I was retaliated against because I asked upper management what their plans were to create better training and my ideas were used to train staff then I was let go for no reason other than they did not like being challenged in front of others.

8 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

I’m sorry that you have had a negative experience working with our company. What you described is certainly not the environment that PeopleShare wants to create for our employees. First, please be assured that we require every employee to sign an NDA before being hired, which prohibits them from sharing any personal information (such as social security numbers) outside of our organization. This is a common practice in our industry. Secondly, I encourage you to contact me directly at PSMarketing@peopleshareworks.com, and I will be happy to connect you with our management team to discuss your complaints directly. I'd like to add a small note about ethnical diversity concern as I carry a very different ethnic background and belong to several minority communities, and never have I felt excluded.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible Company

Jul 3, 2022 - 211 Resource Navigator in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible company with a lot of support when needed

Cons

Too many different people involved in the onboarding process lead to confusion of who to reach out to for what.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your insights and review. All your concerns are documented and taken to the right people for further improvement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 806 Reviews

PeopleShare Reviews FAQs

PeopleShare has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,131 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at PeopleShare to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PeopleShare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PeopleShare. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of PeopleShare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PeopleShare 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PeopleShare to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with PeopleShare Job Seekers