PeopleShare Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
David Donald and Ryan Clark

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I was hired full time by the company I was interning for (in 10 reviews)

• I love that people share was there every step of the way (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • I didn't have any cons with my experience at people share (in 11 reviews)

• The only con was no benefits or paid time off (in 9 reviews)

"Fabtastic"

Current Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company makes the employees feel engaged

Cons

we are sometimes to busy

Advice to Management

none

"Really solid company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They were a great company to work for. Good commission and good process and really great people with whom to work.

Cons

Nothing major - I think they really hold people to very high standards might be only thing that makes it a tough place to work.

Advice to Management

Tell me what is happening at theh other offices and more get togthers with all of the different offices.

"PeopleShare is awesome!"

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At PeopleShare you really feel like you are part of a team. The company has grown so much but you never feel like it is too big. Everyone is treated with respect and management takes good ideas from everyone and puts them into action!

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. I worked for other staffing companies in the past and PeopleShare is so different.

Advice to Management

Keep giving us updates on where the company is headed. I love to hear how we are growing.

"Best decision I ever made was coming to PeopleShare"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The commission structure is great and very team focused. Other staffing companies pit you against your co-workers and that can be very discouraging. Here you work together and have a lot of support.

Cons

None really, I enjoy coming to work and being challenged every day.

Advice to Management

I've worked for both large and small firms within the industry and am so glad I came to PeopleShare. The company is growing rapidly and I'm excited to see where things go and what opportunities there may be for me here in the future. I hope they continue to expand.

"Couldn't Imagine Working Anywhere Else"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good People - If there was only one pro that I could give it would be the PEOPLE that make PeopleShare what it is. From the intern level to the executive level, PeopleShare hires great individuals. We care about one another and do everything we can to ensure that the best people are 'on the bus.'

Team Environment - When you work for PeopleShare you truly feel a true sense of TEAM. It's not just a word that floats around -- you live it every single day. You work hard because you know that the rest of your branch (and the rest of the company) is doing the same thing. You're in it for one another. Your coworker's success is your success. The other branch's success is your success. When you fall behind there is someone there to help pick you back up.

Growth Potential - It's rare to work for a small company where you can see yourself advance. Someone who starts as an intern has a real opportunity to one day be an Area Manager. Sure, it'll take some time (that should be a given) but the potential for that to happen is there. I started as an intern while I was still in college and received three promotions in my career at PeopleShare. The people who are promoted are the ones who take their job seriously, care about the success of the team, and go above and beyond. This brings me to my next point...

Hard Work Is Acknowledged - The staffing industry is tough. Every day can seem like an up-hill battle. What makes it worth it? Well, the team for sure and the pay is great as well. Sometimes you need/want a little something else. Dave & Ryan and each of the managers go out of their way to provide accolades to employee accomplishments -- sometimes it's through a call, other times it's an email or a card sent to your house, and other times it's via a company video update. It feels good and that feeling is priceless.

Hands-on Owners - Dave and Ryan are so involved and they lead by example. They work IN branches not just in fancy corner offices. They visit the branches regularly and have meaningful conversations with everyone. Both have such incredible ideas and not only do they live and breathe PeopleShare, they continue to keep the team up to date on new changes and advancements taking place.

Other key pros: supportive leadership, tech savvy process, great training, competitive salary (+ bonus), responsive corporate team, etc.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a con of working at PeopleShare, it's a con of the staffing industry as a whole -- it is not easy. If you're not willing to work hard while you're at work or to go that extra mile, you won't succeed. That's not PeopleShare's fault, it's yours.

"Great company to build a nice career and grow with."

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleShare offers unlimited opportunities for growth. We have a great reputation in the marketplace and that explains why we have been able to grow from one Branch to thirteeen in a very short period of time. Everyone who works hard and produces is compensated very fairly. Because of our unique offerings, it is very easy to build and maintain strong relationships with the best companies in the region.

Cons

I don't see any downside to working here. We have very little turnover within the company and also a very strong comradery amongst the teams.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you have been doing because it works. It is a pleasure to work for and represent such a great company.

"Great Help finding a job"

Former Employee - Alternative Investment Analyst in Oaks, PA
    Former Employee - Alternative Investment Analyst in Oaks, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they hired me part time at SEI Investments after i previously tried and failed to get a job there on my own.

Cons

none, they were a great temp to perm agency

Advice to Management

none, they were a great temp to perm agency

"Very nice, pleasant people to work with."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the time I contacted them to fill out an application, they were quick to get me placed in a 90 day temp to perm position and they stayed in touch with me throughout the entire time I worked for them. They were also very prompt in getting back to me if I had any questions or concerns about my placement.

Cons

I will admit, that at least for the position I was placed in, I thought the starting salary could have been more in line with other similar positions in the area.

Advice to Management

Perhaps you can research positions through out the area and adjust your pay scales to bring them up to be closer to what other companies pay for similar positions. Your starting rates are rather low.

"PeopleShare sets you up to succeed"

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I contacted PeopleShare to help me find an entry-level position in financial services. They delivered a temp job with a highly respected company which led to a full-time salaried position with that firm. I highly recommend PeopleShare to anyone who faces difficulty in breaking into their desired job industry. Everyone I worked with was very friendly, honest, and helpful. They set you up to succeed from the moment you first meet the recruiter. I worked for PeopleShare for 3 months until the company I was working for offered me the position permanently with a salary, benefits, etc.

I have moved on to a different company in the past year with a higher salary and I can definitely attribute this to PeopleShare for helping me get to where I am now.

Cons

Pay is a little low, but should be expected. It is after all a temp job.

"This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The TEAM makes my job so much easier. If you are having a crazy rough day, my teammates always make the best of things. They are always there to help you and cheer you on. I have never worked with such amazing people!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints, the only thing I would say is maybe more PTO days. I know a majority of us work 10+ hours a day and work through lunch. We work so hard and to have just enough time off for vacation, it seems like we should have additional PTO.

Advice to Management

Upper Management is by far the best management I have worked with. They truly care about you and are always giving us feedback. They support us and really cheer us on. They are professional and awesome!