KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Peoplelink Group

Is this your company?

Peoplelink Group

Add a Review

Peoplelink Group Employee Reviews about "peoplelink"

Updated Nov 10, 2021

Found 5 of over 71 reviews

2.8
Peoplelink Group CEO Jay Reid
Jay Reid
Pros
  • "Having worked with other staffing agencies in the past, Peoplelink has been the only one that has truly rewarded my team's hard work and success(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I would have stayed at Peoplelink but another opportunity came along that paid WAY more and I couldn't pass it up(in 3 reviews)

• Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "peoplelink"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Room for growth and a real sense of comradery across all levels

Apr 9, 2019 - Area Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked with other staffing agencies in the past, Peoplelink has been the only one that has truly rewarded my team's hard work and success. Even with its rapid growth over the years, Peoplelink still has a family feel. The culture that has been created is second to none. The executive team from the CEO, COO, SVPs to RVPs are outstanding -- they communicate with the field consistently and encourage feedback, good & bad. With the other agencies I worked with there was no room for growth no matter how well you were performing. Not with Peoplelink, you perform and the company will invest in your development.

Cons

The only con is that Peoplelink has experienced some growing pains due to recent growth but they are diligently and constantly working on process improvement as well as implementing new technology to make the branches operate more efficiently.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great People and Values: Talent Exceeds Infrastructure

Nov 10, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people here MAKE this company. I loved everyone so much. If you want to be a part of a great company culture, Peoplelink has this DOWN. Their benefits packages are AFFORDABLE and they have an awesome PTO policy. I had the privilege of working with some incredible clients contractors.

Cons

Infrastructure is outdated - everything from equipment to software to processes. I know they have been trying to catch up so I will note that as well. Pay is not very competitive at all if you're not making commissions. I would have stayed at Peoplelink but another opportunity came along that paid WAY more and I couldn't pass it up.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

The job placement representatives are great. But, the company's policy concerning wages are a joke.

Feb 25, 2012 - Customer Service Representative in Fort Wayne, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

They find you VERY GOOD positions within companies that no longer hire direct. plus you can gain experience at the temporary positions you are placed on so you qualify for the direct hire positions.

Cons

Most companies that you work for will no authorize you for their overtime because they know Peoplelink Staffing's policy is that if you work overtime you lose $1-$2 dollars per hour.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Manager

Nov 5, 2015 - Branch Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Peoplelink is a company that encourages stepping outside of the box. Your creative thinking, quick wit, and ability to shift gears completely and abruptly is appreciated. Corporate support is amazing!

Cons

Structure is changed frequently leading to discord among staff. There is a lot of "keep this between us" and "don't share this right now" between upper management and branch locations.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Former Contractor

Temp Worker

May 31, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Peoplelink found me a good job that was looking to hire in, and where I did eventually get hired in. The process was quick and easy. You get paid every week which is nice.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons.

1 person found this review helpful