Peoples Jewellers Reviews
75% would recommend to a friend
(154 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I worked with some awesome people." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great coworkers, I've genuinely enjoyed working with 90% of the people there!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good benefits, good people works there" (in 4 reviews)
- "they are also quite teamwork based which is also nice. the ability to move up in the company seems pretty straight forward and if you have a good boss they want to help you move up which is nice as well." (in 3 reviews)
- "Good bonus" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Peoples Jewellers and is not affected by filters.
Found 154 of over 169 reviews
Updated Oct 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Oct 15, 2021Sales Associate/CashierFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Get opportunity to meet different customers Create connections Show customer skills
Manager was doing favouritism and don’t give enough hours. Only call you to work if no one is ready to work on any specific days. If you make more sales then other sales person(old) will speak bad behind you and try to make you feel left out.
- 3.0Sep 28, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEdmonton, AB
they offer A LOT of training and have a huge range of classes you can take which I find super awesome. they are also quite teamwork based which is also nice. the ability to move up in the company seems pretty straight forward and if you have a good boss they want to help you move up which is nice as well.
the commission is quite a low %, sometimes it's like you're not even making commission even if youre make a lot of big sales. it feels kinda clique-y, if you don't 'fit in' you sorta get pushed to the sidelines1
- 1.0Oct 16, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
The merchandise is nice to look at
Over worked, under paid, management has a cult like attitude. Commission structure is a complete joke. It is borderline impossible to make any decent money from commission due to over saturation of jewelry stores. Don't waste your time.
Peoples Jewellers Reviews FAQs
Peoples Jewellers has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 169 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Peoples Jewellers to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of Peoples Jewellers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Peoples Jewellers 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.