Found 14,058 of over 20K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1429 reviews)
- "Good benefits and PTO." (in 1235 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 845 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 445 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 293 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 766 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 718 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 560 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 252 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 242 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Supply Chain ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPlano, TX
Great work life balance. Exciting tech tools.
Large organization with many different tools that can be hard to manage.
- 4.0Nov 30, 2023Production ManagerFormer EmployeeRiviera Beach, FL
Managing a large team (approx 60 people) can be very rewarding; the work is intellectually challenging
If the plant is going through a bad season, the hours can get rather long and grueling
PepsiCo Reviews FAQs
PepsiCo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 19,820 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at PepsiCo to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of PepsiCo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PepsiCo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.