PepsiCo Employee Reviews about "long hours"
Updated Dec 3, 2021
Found 1,266 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1345 reviews)
- "And good benefits" (in 1208 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 820 reviews)
- "The people at the company were very supportive and culture is great." (in 386 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 260 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 724 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 692 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 531 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 235 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 234 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Good CPG to work for and as flexible as you make itSep 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- you can work flexible hours as long as you set the expectations from day 1. - good pay - smart people to work with - high focus on career planning
- very easy to get sucked in to the long hours and have no work/life balance. But you can try to stay out of it as long as you work smart and efficiently. - some directors/ managers are on a power trip. Very important to manage them diplomatically.Continue reading
Thank you for providing feedback from your experience. We appreciate your advice to management.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Veteran of the companyAug 31, 2014 - RSR Route Sales Representative in Akron, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've been with the company for over 8 years. There's definitely job security here being its the largest snack food company in the world. The benefits are good and the pay is great if you are in the right region.
Steer clear of Unionized regions. I've worked in both non and union states and the pay is dramatically different. Non union employees get paid nearly 30 percent more that union!? Prepare to be a number here. Its rare to find a location that is 'family oriented.' I've worked in locations where you spend time with co workers outside of work and I've also been in locations where you are just there to work and go home. There is also a lot of pressure and long hours that come with being the largest snack company. Be prepared to work 50+ hours a week.