PepsiCo Employee Reviews about "no work life"
Updated Oct 31, 2021
Found 1,066 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1367 reviews)
- "And good benefits" (in 1180 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 828 reviews)
- "The people at the company were very supportive and culture is great." (in 383 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 251 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 737 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 669 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 528 reviews)
- "I would say you work long hours and heavy labor" (in 239 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 235 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "no work life"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Very secure companyMay 30, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very secure job environment. Fortune 50 company with pretty good benefits. Lots of responsibility and very high expectations for people.
Lots of pressure every year. Even when you are winning you don't feel the results are good enough. Work life balance can be a challenge and isn't on anyone's radar as a problem.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback and review. We value our employees and take into consideration all feedback and suggestions.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Good CPG to work for and as flexible as you make itSep 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- you can work flexible hours as long as you set the expectations from day 1. - good pay - smart people to work with - high focus on career planning
- very easy to get sucked in to the long hours and have no work/life balance. But you can try to stay out of it as long as you work smart and efficiently. - some directors/ managers are on a power trip. Very important to manage them diplomatically.Continue reading
Thank you for providing feedback from your experience. We appreciate your advice to management.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
The first several years were good, but the last few ruined all hopes for a any sort of a bright future.Aug 5, 2014 - Sales RepresentativeRecommend