Found 3,655 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1414 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1237 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 861 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 419 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 278 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance even though they like to talk about it a lot." (in 752 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 705 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 550 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 250 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 238 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 9, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSomers, NY
Wonderful culture and fun working environment. Constant opportunities to further your career. A lot of movement for growth. A lot of employee perks.
Long hours depending on your department or project. Pay is not great compared to other companies and the hours you are expected to put in to your job.
- 1.0Mar 16, 2020Route Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsHouston, TX
There are none absolutely hated the hard work and the people all fraud its every man for himself. Trust no one
Working for this company sucks they base everything on favoritism not hard work. They only promote those who brown nose and the work is too much and too hard for the pay they offer