PepsiCo Employee Reviews about "pay and benefits"
Updated Dec 3, 2021
Found 2,845 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1367 reviews)
- "And good benefits" (in 1180 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 828 reviews)
- "The people at the company were very supportive and culture is great." (in 383 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 251 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 737 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 669 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 528 reviews)
- "I would say you work long hours and heavy labor" (in 239 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 235 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay and benefits"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Don't work here!!Dec 28, 2022 - Manufacturing Resource in Topeka, KSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay was good and there were a lot of off site events for management.
You are salary so you basically live at the job. Health benefits were not very good. No compensation for covering shifts on weekends when co-workers were off. Upper management was awful. Most of the newer management consisted of people right out of college with no prior work experience. The upper management was mostly the college kids that started right out of college and stayed with the company and ran things like crap and were not helpful at all to their employees. Turn over rate is awful in management and even higher on the production floor (likely due to their unexpierenced managers). Oh and they force you to move to different positions in extremely short amounts of time with little to no training and that contributes to it running like a turd!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
PSRApr 22, 2018 - Account Sales Manager (PSR) in Pleasant Prairie, WIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and experience and made some long life friends who are extremely hard workers. This job was salary plus commission plus reimbursement for mileage.
long hours and can work on holiday weekends - no sick time and had to use my own car.Continue reading