What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1414 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1237 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 861 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 419 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 278 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance even though they like to talk about it a lot." (in 752 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 705 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 550 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 250 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 238 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,383 of over 19K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 4, 2016Anonymous InternFormer Intern
The internship was a great experience. I think they had a solid plan for the interns, and we were kept busy with meaningful projects. The location was also great. The people were very friendly and helped teach you a lot about how things were run at that particular plant.
I don't think the hiring team communicated what the internship would lead into very well. I expected an engineering intense internship at the plant, and I did not get that experience. While my experience was great, I don't think the actual job description was communicated to me very well.
- 4.0Nov 10, 2022Senior AnalystFormer Employee
Extremely interesting brands to work on and very smart people in the company with passion for what they do.
Standard politics of a large corporation. Seemed to be same "favorites" were given opportunity to progress in the company. However, do not regret my five years at the company as I had the opportunity to learn a lot which has set me up for success in my current role.