What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1414 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1237 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 861 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 419 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 278 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance even though they like to talk about it a lot." (in 752 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 705 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 550 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 250 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 238 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,698 of over 19K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 19, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
- you can work flexible hours as long as you set the expectations from day 1. - good pay - smart people to work with - high focus on career planning
- very easy to get sucked in to the long hours and have no work/life balance. But you can try to stay out of it as long as you work smart and efficiently. - some directors/ managers are on a power trip. Very important to manage them diplomatically.PepsiCo Response9y
Thank you for providing feedback from your experience. We appreciate your advice to management.
- 2.0Aug 5, 2014Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 10 years
The benefits package was good and all information can be accessed online. The pay was good for a high school education.
Bad work/life balance when you get phone calls on your infrequent off days from accounts and subordinates. You are often asked, if not told to work on your days off. You are not put in any position to succeed with the overwhelming demands placed by management and account's ever increasing service expectations. The pace was so frantic that there was no time to break , for lunch even (I ate mine while driving every day), unless you like to be out 11-12 hours a day. Workload increased every year as the compensation went down.