KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Peptilogics Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2021

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Best place to work

Aug 10, 2021 - Senior Vice President Corporate Affairs & Patient Advocacy
    Business Outlook

Pros

I couldnt be happier with my decision to join Peptilogics. The company is at such an exciting stage wherein you are able to build everything from scratch across a multitude of areas and functions. They have been able to attract the brightest minds who happen to also be the most remarkable people to work with. Its a culture wherein everyone is working incredibly hard at a rapid pace but there is tremendous support and we all enjoy spending time together. We are building the company together and involved in the strategic direction. Additionally, the focus is on patients and unmet needs and patient activities were planned long before my role was created. You will not find a more approachable CEO who ensures we maintain this culture as we grow. As a leader, his philosophy is to hire the most competent experienced professionals, then provide them the tools and resources needed to succeed. Every 1:1 concludes with "do you have all the resources you need?" and anything I have stated I needed I was immediately able to obtain.

Cons

There are no cons for me personally but Peptilogics is very much a start up wherein you need to roll up your sleeves jump right in and stay on top of a tremendous amount of activity so candidates who thrive in that environment are best suited.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great science and company culture

Aug 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture which encourages learning and professional development. Nice benefits. Really smart people doing research on challenging problems. Transparent leadership. Rapidly growing company with cutting-edge AI platform.

Cons

Relatively small team at the moment but the company is growing fast and hiring new positions. Fast-paced environment typical of start-ups.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent team with strong leadership

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong team at all levels, everyone is available, and the company has a unique vision for leveraging AI to accelerate drug discovery

Cons

We are hiring! Most departments have a need to add more strong members to the team to fill out the roles.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews