Perfect Building Mainenance Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Porter"

Former Employee - Porter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Porter in New York, NY

I worked at Perfect Building Mainenance (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work at and I enjoy the work environment but I hate that you have to call every time.

Cons

You just got to call them every time for work.

2. "Controlled Chaos"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Very independent atmosphere most people are left to their own devices. No one micro manages employees. Trys to give an aura of family atomosphere. Most people are easy to get along with, great holiday parties.

Cons

Antiquatic atomosphere, limited mobility no growth potential. Nepotism and hiring based on friends of owner no regard to work experience, personality or qualifications for hiring. Force to work with people who would never have a chance in the real world.

Advice to Management

Start focusing on attracting and retaining REAL TALENT not family members or family of frineds these people are a drain on the business and have no real desire to see the company succeed. They feel entitled and only spreads their discontent.

3. "was a great company before not now"

Former Employee - Janitor
    Former Employee - Janitor

I worked at Perfect Building Mainenance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

being able to drink with the supervisors, Also i use to work her 3 years ago it was much better then the supervisors were much more respectful and knew what they were doing

Cons

the supervisors are lost and dont have a clue to whats going on they kept me for 9 months and fired me blamed it on the VP

Advice to Management

Get rid of the man who runs the opertions hire some new people and hear what the workers have to say, there saying is we dont cut corners we clean the. it should be more like we dont cut corners we cut the hours, also they treat the replacements with no respect