Cover image for Perfect Teeth

Perfect Teeth

Is this your company?

Perfect Teeth

Add a Review

Perfect Teeth Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Sep 14, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 172 of over 172 reviews
51% Recommend to a Friend
55% Approve of CEO

Found 10 of over 172 reviews

Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 9 reviews)
  • "The new owners are wonderful to work for and our professional staff is awesome.(in 6 reviews)
  • "I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them.(in 6 reviews)
  • "The culture is great(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "Low pay, unorganized, chaotic environment(in 6 reviews)
  • "corporate management, money hungry(in 6 reviews)
  • "From day one there was a clear divide between the new and old leadership, the new completely dismissing the old without any real interest in learning about the team, their roles, and their talents.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good pay but very sales motivated

Oct 31, 2022 - Registered Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Good benefits Flexible hours to a point

Cons

Lots of turnover Very saws motivated rather that patient motivated

2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Corporate dentistry

Jan 6, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the people that work at perfect teeth are wonderful. The benefits are decent and they are good about giving vacation time.

Cons

Like any corporation they are more focused on money than the health of the patient. They treat their employees like they are disposable and overwork them. They also do not like giving raises and it’s extremely hard to get one.

Perfect Teeth Response

We hope that you have seen some positive changes in the company since the Mid-Atlantic team took over in mid-January. We welcome your ideas for improvement at wecare@perfectteeth.com. Thank you for your feedback.

3. Join the Perfect Teeth team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

People Seem Genuinely Happy

Mar 19, 2013 - Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in dental for many years and I can honestly say that in my experience, the people here seem very happy and authentic. We are a for-profit organization, and numbers are talked about, but not to the extent that I've seen elsewhere. The offices are open normal business hours and are closed on weekends. People come here to enjoy a great work-life balance and I believe they get that. The offices have a private practice look and feel (apart from the name!). Most offices are built for one dentist and 1 hygienist. The benefits are really good, especially compared to other large dental companies. I believe our best years are yet to come.

Cons

Some of the locations are older and a little out-dated, but they are scheduled to be remodeled or renovated over the next couple of years.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Patient Coordinador

Oct 10, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good People (Coworkers) and Benefits package, good training and decent pay.

Cons

They only care about the money, they don't care about the patients and their health, they will fire you only to meet their goal for the month. They don't care about patients that have an HMO health insurance plan since they don't get paid for it. I met a lot of patient coordinators in this company that got fired with no reasons given and the same day with no notice only because ''the company can't afford you anymore''.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company that's only getting better!

Mar 20, 2013 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for Perfect Teeth for more than five years. As with all companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed companies there are benefits (the good) and opportunities for improvement (the bad), but in my experience the benefits have far outweighed any area for opportunity. The good: good work/life balance, good opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries, good bonus opportunity, great employees, experienced dentists, good clinical staff; good support staff both in office and from the corporate office , great locations (CO, NM & AZ).

Cons

Many of the areas for opportunity that I've experienced are being addressed by the company. Some of the offices are outdated, but many have been updated or are slated for updating. There is high turnover in some positions and managers seem stretched thin sometimes, but there has been a greater emphasis on training and employee retention over the course of the past year so I am hopeful that these two things will improve over the upcoming years.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

New Nanagement is the change needed

Jan 17, 2019 - Associate Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and salary at our office. Patient volumes have allowed me to really grow my practice.

Cons

Technology and offices need to be updated

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent benefits

Sep 14, 2021 - Orthodontic Treatment Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people to work with and good benefits.

Cons

Traveling position to several office locations.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Operations manager

Mar 7, 2019 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/home life balance Good benefits Fun environment to work in Great tools to learn and expand your knowledge I have an amazing leader above me New company has great new things happening can’t wait to see and witness all the changes Great office hours

Cons

Pay is definitely on the lower side for dental.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with room to grow a career

Jan 28, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The diversity of employees is truly amazing. There is a real family feel to the way friendships and camaraderie is built at each office. Each employee has a unique background and idea set to bring to the table. The benefits and vacation time are generous and allow for a good work-life balance. Best dental benefits ever!

Cons

Certain locations have high turnover, resulting in some employees having to transfer locations to help cover the shortfall.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews