KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Perfect Teeth

Engaged Employer

Perfect Teeth

Add a Review

Perfect Teeth Employee Reviews about "patient care"

Updated Aug 21, 2020

Found 7 of over 169 reviews

3.1
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management.(in 13 reviews)
  • "great people to work with(in 9 reviews)
  • "The new owners are wonderful to work for and our professional staff is awesome.(in 6 reviews)
  • "I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The culture is great(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is horrible, and the Regional is just as bad.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Low pay, the CEO is arrogant, company doesn't care about their emoyees, I have heard the Doctor say some pretty ugly comments about patients.(in 7 reviews)
  • "From day one there was a clear divide between the new and old leadership, the new completely dismissing the old without any real interest in learning about the team, their roles, and their talents.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "patient care"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company I Am Proud to Build With!

Aug 6, 2019 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Perfect Teeth for about 3 and a half years now. I've been in the field for over 8 years and I can say from experience that finding a dental office/organization that you can grow with and really have a forward moving, solid career with, is hard to find. I knew that I had the potential to do more within the company and make a difference but I wasn't sure if that potential would ever fully be realized until MADP came along and changed my career outlook for the better! Once Perfect Teeth was officially acquired, the ball immediately started rolling and positive changes ensued on many levels! But what I appreciate even more is how the COO Leigh Feenberg and other leaders of MADP make it a point to be present, make an effort to get to know everyone, and acknowledge their value to the company. With outstanding patient care and a positive corporate culture at the helm of the company's endeavors, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. I believe it will be game changing!

Cons

There aren't many cons as of now. I'm sure any that could arise in the future can be discussed and geared towards resolution.

6 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Moving on

May 19, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a good goal yet wrong execution. They have much to do to grow into the company they want to be, as written on their website. But how do they expect to grow if they don't open up the door of communication to their providers. Senior management only seems to care about the office managers, not the providers.

Cons

Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Keeps getting better...

Mar 8, 2014 - Administrator/Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is dedicated to providing the best patient care in the markets they serve and the leadership is taking a hard look at the company culture and moving the needle in a very positive direction. Lots of opportunity for individuals who are willing to work hard; great teams; great benefits package.

Cons

The pace of change can be daunting; there are new expectations which have been difficult for some employees to adjust to.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding New Management Team

Aug 6, 2019 - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Perfect Teeth for almost 2 years. The past 6 months have held the most positive and encouraging outlook that I have had since being hired as an Operations Manager. The COO , Vice President of Operations and my Regional Director are extremely supportive and care very much about their employees and their ideas. They are investing a great deal of resources in each and every practice to improve not only patient care but to improve the overall work place environment for their employees. They are also investing resources into improving employee benefits and compensation for ALL employees. I am thrilled to be a part of this new team and cannot wait to see where Perfect Teeth will be in the very near future!

Cons

Change can be difficult at times... however it has to be taken one day at a time. I find that some individuals have taken offense to the change and that can take a toll on everyone.

6 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Under average employer

Mar 7, 2019 - Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

No positives come to mind overall.

Cons

Hours, pay, poor upper management, no culture, money more important than patient care

Perfect Teeth Response

While we're disappointed to read your review, our new leadership team would love the opportunity to hear your ideas for improvement. Please email your suggestions to us at wecare@perfectteeth.com . Thank you for your feedback, we hope to hear from you soon.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

The definition of Toxic Workplace Culture

Aug 21, 2020 - Patient Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers, having weekends off

Cons

Working for a deceitful company that only cares about money and not patient care. Working for a company that promotes a “team” atmosphere but in reality that’s not true. Working for a company that doesn’t treat employees same physically nor monetarily.

Perfect Teeth Response

Marketing Director

We appreciate you voicing your concerns. While we don’t agree with your opinion, we do wish you would have a direct conversation and share your feedback. We value the opinions of our team family members and we would like the opportunity to address your experience directly. Please call 720-465-8883 Ext 159 to reach out to our HR department, we welcome any and all feedback.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Incredible Work/Life Balance

Nov 17, 2014 - Associate Dentist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am able to practice dentistry to my style without any pressures to practice a particular way. Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management.

Cons

Having come from owning my own practice there really are no 'Cons.' I get to come in each day and treat plan like its my own practice and provide the best care possible for each individual patient.

4 people found this review helpful