KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Perfect Teeth

Is this your company?

Perfect Teeth

Add a Review

Perfect Teeth Employee Reviews about "perfect teeth"

Updated Sep 23, 2019

Found 29 of over 159 reviews

3.3
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus(in 22 reviews)

• "They care about patient care and the employee(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain(in 10 reviews)

• "Underhanded, devious people who allow dentists who are currently under investigation to continue practicing because they are heavy producers(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "perfect teeth"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company and only getting better!!

Aug 15, 2019 - Operations Manager in Lakewood, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company for 6 1/2 years and have been through a lot/seen a lot of changes and not all good. Since Mid Atlantic took over things have improved so much and the overall atmosphere is very positive! Leigh and Jared are working around the clock to make sure the employees'/offices' needs and concerns are being heard and addressed. I definitely feel very supported with Mid Atlantic. We're finally upgrading the offices, technology, and employees (out with the negative/toxic people). With Perfect Teeth there's always room for career growth. I'm very excited to see the company as it continues to improve!

Cons

Change is always hard and some of the updates are taking some time but that's expected when you have a lot to fix and 80+ offices.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company I Am Proud to Build With!

Aug 6, 2019 - Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Perfect Teeth for about 3 and a half years now. I've been in the field for over 8 years and I can say from experience that finding a dental office/organization that you can grow with and really have a forward moving, solid career with, is hard to find. I knew that I had the potential to do more within the company and make a difference but I wasn't sure if that potential would ever fully be realized until MADP came along and changed my career outlook for the better! Once Perfect Teeth was officially acquired, the ball immediately started rolling and positive changes ensued on many levels! But what I appreciate even more is how the COO Leigh Feenberg and other leaders of MADP make it a point to be present, make an effort to get to know everyone, and acknowledge their value to the company. With outstanding patient care and a positive corporate culture at the helm of the company's endeavors, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. I believe it will be game changing!

Cons

There aren't many cons as of now. I'm sure any that could arise in the future can be discussed and geared towards resolution.

3. Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

I used to love my job

Sep 23, 2019 - Operations Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

The teams you you work with on a day to day operations are great. They become your family.

Cons

I thought long and hard before deciding to post this but decided I must after seeing the place I was so proud to work turn in to a nightmare. There is staff who was once happy now gets physically ill at the thought of going to work. Perfect teeth has now become a toxic work environment. They do not take complaints of workplace harassment seriously. They talk about all of us being family but their actions speak much louder than their words. This company is very dishonest. You are told your job is safe while plotting to get rid of you and replace you with their people. I had gone from a top player in the company, highly respected and appreciated to feeling like a total outsider. When I finally could not continue with this company I turned in my notice. They could not even drum up the courtesy to respond to me. I hope as people look to work for this company they take these warnings seriously. This review will not be here for long because the company has a policy of posting fake 5 star reviews only to bury the bad ones.

7 people found this review helpful

Perfect Teeth Response

Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback from our employees seriously and we do encourage you to reach out to our HR department to discuss your concerns with us directly. We are working hard to change the culture at Perfect Teeth to one of winning, and unfortunately when accountability and expectations are not adhered to, sometimes it is no longer a good fit for everyone. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

5. 5.0

Outstanding New Management Team

Aug 6, 2019 - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Perfect Teeth for almost 2 years. The past 6 months have held the most positive and encouraging outlook that I have had since being hired as an Operations Manager. The COO , Vice President of Operations and my Regional Director are extremely supportive and care very much about their employees and their ideas. They are investing a great deal of resources in each and every practice to improve not only patient care but to improve the overall work place environment for their employees. They are also investing resources into improving employee benefits and compensation for ALL employees. I am thrilled to be a part of this new team and cannot wait to see where Perfect Teeth will be in the very near future!

Cons

Change can be difficult at times... however it has to be taken one day at a time. I find that some individuals have taken offense to the change and that can take a toll on everyone.

6. 5.0

Positive improvement

Aug 12, 2019 - Director of Facilities/Purchasing in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent staff. The majority of the staff at Perfect teeth have been very welcoming and excited about the changes in the organization. There have been quite a bit of changes in a short amount of time, everyone has been very accommodating with positive attitudes, even when problems arise. There is a very strong focus on quality, not just for the patients, but the staff as well.

Cons

The work environment prior to the new management was so toxic that it has taken great lengths to reinforce and promote a positive culture where people will want to come work for the organization.

9 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wish I had joined sooner...

Mar 30, 2019 - Associate Dentist in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having been in private practice for almost ten years, I wanted and needed a better work-life balance. At Perfect Teeth I was given just this and get to provide the same quality dental care as I did in my own private practice. I worked at another corporate prior where I felt pressured to do unnecessary treatment which was the reason I had shied away from corporate dentistry all those years. That's why I wish I had joined this fantastic company sooner. Also, I have a wonderful team at and outside of my office where we have each other's backs. The new management has made things even better and I look forward to further advancing my career with them.

Cons

There have been challenges, but they have been overcome. It's always about open communication which especially the new management has made sure of. Good positive changes are now happening including converting from paper charts to paperless charts, updating to digital radiographs and so freshly updating our logo. Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Work Family I Could Ask For

Aug 2, 2019 - Director in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel challenged and supported by leadership every single day and I always feel like my input is valued. My work family are experts in the field, love what they do, and I am in awe of the team we have put together. Our doctors and staff really care about our patients and are constantly finding ways to make the patient experience better. Working next to such incredible people has made me a better manager, motivates me to contribute value, and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons working with Perfect Teeth.

8 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent! Moving forward with technology

Aug 8, 2019 - Operations Manager in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus. They offer dental, health, cafeteria plans, retirement and much more. With the recent change in the headquarters, we have seen many upgrades in the last 6 months including not only new technology, but also new ideas and a fresh step in a great direction. The new CEO & senior management have sparked a level of positivity within the practices I have not seen in years. I'm excited to see what the future holds and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cons

All cons I have had in the past have been or are in the process of already being improved upon.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with great values!

Mar 29, 2019 - Accounts Receivable Team Lead in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Engaged leaders truly believe that people are their most important asset and need to treat them as such. Mid Atlantic Dental Partners acquired Perfect Teeth in January 2019 and the new leadership team has proven that they value their team members and are passionate about creating a work environment that is challenging and rewarding while showing respect and appreciation to the employees. In only a few short months we have seen many exciting changes and a much needed cultural change.

Cons

Not really a con but with new leadership comes lots of changes. With system upgrades and policy changes all for the betterment of the company, there will be challenges and obstacles to overcome but the leadership team has shown they will be there every step of the way to provide the support needed to the team.

2 people found this review helpful
    11. 5.0

Lucky to Work Here!

Aug 6, 2019 - Current Employee in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being an employee who was around pre-merger, I consider myself very lucky to now be able to call MADP my work family. EVERYONE on the team is supportive, friendly and professional. There is so much room for growth, both professionally and personally at Perfect Teeth. I'm so excited for the future, both for myself in the company and the company as a whole.

Cons

There are some growing pains, but that's expected when you're moving in the right direction.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews