KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Perfect Teeth

Engaged Employer

Perfect Teeth

Add a Review

Perfect Teeth Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Jan 29, 2021

Found 9 of over 169 reviews

3.1
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Also the benefits are great and there are no stresses relating to overhead or management.(in 11 reviews)
  • "great people to work with(in 10 reviews)
  • "The new owners are wonderful to work for and our professional staff is awesome.(in 6 reviews)
  • "I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great benefits , available training , PTO , lots of flexibility(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is horrible, and the Regional is just as bad.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Pay is definitely on the lower side for dental.(in 5 reviews)
  • "From day one there was a clear divide between the new and old leadership, the new completely dismissing the old without any real interest in learning about the team, their roles, and their talents.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Office managers have more say than providers do and when providers need anything to help with patient care, managers are quick to blame corporate.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company that Treats Employees Well, Great First Career Opportunity

Mar 22, 2013 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a number of great things I can mention about working for Perfect Teeth. I am very satisfied with my compensation as well as my work/life balance. I feel like I have a lot of opportunities to take time for myself when I need to. Also, I have always felt welcome and happy working with my fellow employees. I love that everyone shares a genuine passion to further the Perfect Teeth company. It makes a big difference when you work people that love what they do! Working for Perfect Teeth has given me a lot of freedom to present my ideas for future projects as well as working on my own. I appreciate the trust and confidence for me to accomplish my tasks. I have also appreciated the constant guidance and advice I receive. I have learned a lot of useful tools and skills that I can apply to any future work opportunity.

Cons

The only thing I can say for improvement would have to be better organization from upper management when it comes to prioritizing tasks and projects. Sometimes there is not a clear set of directions as to what projects should take priority over others, therefore making my job somewhat unorganized at times.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Loved the people

Jan 29, 2021 - Administration
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people there are fabulous

Cons

Upper management continues to care more about the bottom line than they do for their employees

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazingly great company to work for!!

Jun 6, 2014 - Endo Assistant in Centennial, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are amazing and they work with you and your goals.

Cons

Upper management needs to value their assistants a little better and give better raises.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lack of morals

May 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The coworkers are a lot of fun.

Cons

Low pay, the CEO is arrogant, company doesn't care about their emoyees, I have heard the Doctor say some pretty ugly comments about patients. Everything is out dated, the chairs are old and have holes in them, the company is all about how much you can squeeze out of the patient. Upper management has no interest in making the company a good company just worried about the money going into their pockets.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Love high production Dentists and Hygienists

Aug 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff was great to work with. Some of dentists were nice. Corporate staff was nice. Pay was okay.

Cons

Upper management was horrible. Some dentists were ego maniacs. High pressure push for the money all the time. Patients didn’t matter. Benefits started to disappear. Maybe new company owners will pull them up.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 3.0

Poor upper management

Jan 5, 2019 - Dental Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patients/team memebers /hours/benefits/meeting new people

Cons

Pay/upper management/high turnover rate/production driven/

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employees are last priority

Feb 28, 2019 - General Dentist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working for this money hungry company.

Cons

They care nothing about their employees. Full of empty promises. When concerns are brought up to upper management the serious issues are shrugged off as “no big deal”. New owners same poor management.

4 people found this review helpful

Perfect Teeth Response

We're really disappointed to read your review and would like to learn more about your experience and your ideas for improvement. We welcome your suggestions at wecare@ perfectteeth.com. Thank you for your feedback.

8. 1.0

Under average employer

Mar 7, 2019 - Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

No positives come to mind overall.

Cons

Hours, pay, poor upper management, no culture, money more important than patient care

5 people found this review helpful

Perfect Teeth Response

While we're disappointed to read your review, our new leadership team would love the opportunity to hear your ideas for improvement. Please email your suggestions to us at wecare@perfectteeth.com . Thank you for your feedback, we hope to hear from you soon.

9. 1.0

Operations Manager

Aug 28, 2015 - Operations Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some upper management individuals that had foresight and took time to listen to employees

Cons

Punitive and Judgmental. Upper management lack vision.

2 people found this review helpful