Perfectly Posh Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.7
Ann Dalton

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • We help people with great products that help you take a moment for yourself and enjoy a nice bubble bath or take great care of your skin (in 15 reviews)

• The products are amazing, they have helped more women find themselves and give them financial freedom (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • It is still relatively new, so there are some growing pains (in 7 reviews)

• Perfectly Posh is the perfect con for professionals (in 7 reviews)

"Great Start Up Company"

I have been working at Perfectly Posh full-time

Pros

It's fun working for a fast paced company such as Perfectly Posh. Things are always changing to stay on trend and on top of things. Co workers are great!

Cons

Things move really really fast

Advice to Management

Continue to make improvements. Communicate mor.

2. "Don't Let the Bad Reviews fool you"

Current Employee - Partner in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Partner in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Absolutely LOVE this company! They are so innovative and they really care about their consultants and their employees. Don't let the disgruntled past employee reviews fool you. Most of them are just angry they were fired for being incompetent at their job or that they were not able to succeed in Network Marketing by faults of their own, no faults of the company. This company DOES NOT require anyone to carry stock. Has no website fees. Mistakes are made, yes, and not everything runs smoothly all of the time but that is going to happen in any company. Bottom line the CEO is one of the most giving people. She is fierce and she knows how to run a business. Bottom line the sisterhood is AMAZING! Are there a few bad eggs? of course. But they are all over the place. It's all in how YOU handle and respond to situations that will determine your experience and your success. Absolutely love Posh and everything about it

Cons

Some consultants and past employees try their best to ruin the experience for everyone else. Most of them are just angry and down on themselves

3. "Fun but stressful"

I have been working at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, fast paced, great coworkers, traveling to different places.

Cons

Stressful and some long hors

4. "5 years with Posh and it's better than ever"

I have been working at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great products, amazing sisterhood, fun job. Awesome new website. A home office that cares about its consultants and constantly strives to make things better for them. Incentive trips everyone can earn. Plenty of room at *the top* for those willing to put in the work.

Cons

Former president screwed a lot of things up, but luckily he was fired and the new team has been able to work hard and fix his mismanagement

Advice to Management

You have made amazing strides in the right direction and things are currently better than ever. Thank you for continuing to take consultants' input and working to support our businesses in more and better ways.

"Be Prepared to Carry Inventory and Face the Wrath of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Mean Girls"

I worked at Perfectly Posh full-time

Pros

Great products at competitive prices

Cons

As the title of the review states, be prepared to carry inventory. I first joined the company because there wasn't an inventory requirement. Now, home office will tell you that you don't NEED to carry inventory but the truth of the matter is, you do. The beloved bath bombs that were just released are only sold in single flats of single fragrances of 30 bombs for $109. Or you can purchase larger stores for $649 or $1,449. Your average customer is not going to shell out $109 for 30 lavender bath bombs. They are going to want a mix or they will only end up purchasing 1 or 2. If you don't have the product they want, they'll simply go to another consultant who does. The fat cats get fatter in this company.

Unfortunately, this company has turned its consultants into its best customers. Large teams rock months where there are "transition kits" available for purchase (kits ranging in price from $109 to $279 sold only to consultants to help them transition between catalogs). They flop the following month because they don't have money in the bank to buy more Posh for themselves.

As an industry standard, the compensation plan is horrible. If you don't have a 2nd generation "Premier" under you, you are best to stay at Silver and never even attempt Gold. If you happen to hit Gold without a 2nd gen, be prepared to take a pay cut. More responsibility. More work. Less pay.

Mean girls are EVERYWHERE. This company is full of them and it all starts at the very top with the CEO. She is mean, hateful and unless you are in her inner-circle, she couldn't care less about you. Say one thing that is out of line with the company Kool-Aid drinking and they will come after you like a pack of rabid wolves. You'll never be able to show your face at a company event after they are done with you.

Travel expectations. Once you get up in rank, it is expected that you travel, travel, travel on your own dime all across the country. UnCon, PremierCon, Leadership, Regional Meetings. You are not compensated for any of it. You are told to sell X# of products each week and save $X so that you can fund your travels to the next destination. Fail to show up as a leader and you'll seal your fate in the eyes of the home office team. She's not committed. She doesn't care. She puts her family before her business.

Advice to Management

Take a long, hard look at your why. You ask us to do it every single day. If your why is creating a culture of hateful mean girls and consultants who are their own best customers, you are doing your job. Carry on. If, on the other hand, your why is to create a positive culture that empowers women, you are light years away from your destination. It all starts from the top.

"Amazing Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has definitely seen its ups and downs. All new companies do. I am so proud of how my company that I represent is doing and how far we have come. The amount of potential there is here is outstanding.

Cons

Stress. With new businesses figuring stuff out, it can be mentally and physically demanding.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work. We see you, and we know how hard you work. You truly are valued within the company.

"Don't do it!!!"

I have been working at Perfectly Posh part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love the products! Helps my skin with eczema breakouts on my hands and arms. Can't get enough of the products.

Cons

When signing on under my higher up I got no help in learning. My higher up quit well so did her high up that was making so much she quit her job. The shipping takes forever. They forget to ship products and then when you try to call about it you never hear back from anyone in customer service. They bring and take away to many products all the time. They discontinue best selling products which has made me end up losing customers. I'm quiting the company because there is no help and no way to actually make money!

"Picker"

Former Employee - Picker in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Picker in Louisville, KY

I worked at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very easy job , nice Christmas bonus check

Cons

Can't advance with perfectly POSH

Advice to Management

Look at resumes. I was beyond qualified for management positions but they didn't look at resumes and gave jobs to people they liked the most without posting the job.

"No consistency and mean girl atmosphere"

Former Employee - Silver Premier
    Former Employee - Silver Premier

I worked at Perfectly Posh full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the products smell amazing and work great.

Cons

Changes too many products way too often basically making the consultants become their best customers. You honestly don't make money unless you are a very stable Gold Premier or above which is not very easily achieved. The comp plan is awful. You don't realize it until you're in it.

Advice to Management

Stop marketing to your consultants as customers. Go back to your normal b5g1 free affordable business and you will stop losing top Leaders to other customers that have a way way better comp plan.
    At least act like you care about the consultants more than making money off them.
    Deal with your pinnacle, platinums and golds that have a mean girl attitude. It makes the whole company atmosphere suffer.

10. "Poshy Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Perfectly Posh part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The products are amazing

Cons

Sometimes I can't always buy the special items!!!

Advice to Management

I love head office!!