KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people that are knowledgeable, atmosphere makes it hard to go home.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Atmosphere of collaboration and growth

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Family-friendly (remote, flex hours, paid leave) - Career Growth opportunities - Promote from within - Annual company event in Florida - Awesome colleagues

Cons

- Remote can be a challenge for some

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Great individual contributors, exec leadership is out of touch

May 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The individual contributors on each team were genuinely great to work with. I always felt supported by my direct manager and teammates, and had resources at my disposal where they were concerned. Paid parental leave policy is on par with similar companies. Early outs on Fridays were good for morale. Health insurance covered 100% for employee, 401k with immediate 100% vesting and 4% company match.

Cons

Opportunities for advancement are limited if you are not part of the core Florida team. Pay is below market, and raises are only given with promotions. High employee turnover in recent years. There were allegations of sexual harassment from employees at a company event pre-COVID. No visible action was taken by leadership or HR. There is a lot of "family" language used by upper management - your mileage may vary on whether this is a positive or negative. Toxic positivity mindset also pervades the C-suite. Company diversity is sorely lacking, and when a DEI committee was formed to address this, C-suite was reluctant to provide budget towards anything that would require restructuring or overhaul of hiring practices.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Poor Culture & Fake Reviews

Jan 18, 2022 - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people were nice enough to work with

Cons

Management cares more about clients than their employees Fake 'Work hard play hard culture' Most positions are a revolving door and company wide meetings letting people know someone has been let go is the norm Disguised culture with happy hours and holiday events Thing are just the way they are and nothing can be done mindset

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Perform[cb]: Completely cleaned house and wrecked 20+ year old company it acquired (Adperio)

Aug 30, 2021 - Partner Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fun teammates -Snacks and drinks were provided

Cons

-Affiliate marketing industry not for everyone -Very heavily focused "drinking" culture -Industry conferences very very heavy drinking/party focus - justified as "meetings with publishers" -Once the dust settled with the acquisition of Adperio/Ignite OPM, Perform [cb] cleaned house and let go many top employees who had been with the organization for 15+ years -Executive staff picks/chooses its "golden children" to promote rather promotions being based on merit and performance -Complete lack of career growth within organization: company comes up with random names of positions once it feels like someone is ready for a promotion when it coincides with the company's vision (Example: Agency side of business (perform one) promotes those with no career/industry experience. Very confusing) -Pay/salary was very, very low. Not competitive in market at all. (My next role paid over $25k more per year for salary alone) -Absolutely no diversity within company (look at their website and see for yourself)

3 people found this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Human Resources

We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all previous employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

WOAT

Dec 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll have other people miserable with you.

Cons

Full of entitled nobodies with holier than thou attitudes. They pay extremely low compared to others in the market.

Perform[cb] Response

Human Resources

We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all pervious employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't think of a better place to work

Jan 25, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company as a whole is very special. They really put their people first. I have been impressed with this company from the minute I accepted the job. The CEO and leaders are all amazing too, I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love it.

Cons

None that I can think of. And I usually can think of cons :)

7. 5.0

Dedicated Team & Great Company Culture

Jan 19, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is so determined and knowledgeable in the performance marketing field. Everyone is welcoming & eager to answer any questions. Colleagues feel more like family!

Cons

Have had no issues at all!

8. 5.0

Love it.

Jan 18, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of flexibility. The company did a great job of supporting employees during the pandemic.

Cons

Truly can't think of any - I enjoy working here.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, amazing culture

Jun 26, 2019 - Advertising Account Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Leadership is some of the best I’ve worked for in my career. -The company truly cares about you as a person both in and out the office. -The culture is fun and active. People who work for Clickbooth genuinely do love the company and have bought in from day 1. That’s what makes them successful. -Growing and sustaining that growth

Cons

To me it was a different type of sales that i’ve done in my career. You have to sell the platform to the advertisers and then sell it to the publisher team. But if you have something that works it will take off but if you have an offer that the pub team isn’t interested in, it will just sit.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Smart, High-Energy, Fun, Great People

Jun 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule in a casual, vibrant work culture that focuses on productivity and results. Industry leading and highly competitive compensation package. Employee benefits are 100% company paid. Clear goals that enable team members to set the path based on individual professional strengths. Great perks: on-site gym, health/wellness incentives, group events/outings that build collaboration and camaraderie. Open door to the leadership team.

Cons

Be prepared: Must be self motivated and self directed. Be willing to ask questions, dive in, learn and apply.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews