KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

251 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't think of a better place to work

Jan 25, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company as a whole is very special. They really put their people first. I have been impressed with this company from the minute I accepted the job. The CEO and leaders are all amazing too, I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love it.

Cons

None that I can think of. And I usually can think of cons :)

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Perform[cb]: Completely cleaned house and wrecked 20+ year old company it acquired (Adperio)

Aug 30, 2021 - Partner Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fun teammates -Snacks and drinks were provided

Cons

-Affiliate marketing industry not for everyone -Very heavily focused "drinking" culture -Industry conferences very very heavy drinking/party focus - justified as "meetings with publishers" -Once the dust settled with the acquisition of Adperio/Ignite OPM, Perform [cb] cleaned house and let go many top employees who had been with the organization for 15+ years -Executive staff picks/chooses its "golden children" to promote rather promotions being based on merit and performance -Complete lack of career growth within organization: company comes up with random names of positions once it feels like someone is ready for a promotion when it coincides with the company's vision (Example: Agency side of business (perform one) promotes those with no career/industry experience. Very confusing) -Pay/salary was very, very low. Not competitive in market at all. (My next role paid over $25k more per year for salary alone) -Absolutely no diversity within company (look at their website and see for yourself)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dedicated Team & Great Company Culture

Jan 19, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is so determined and knowledgeable in the performance marketing field. Everyone is welcoming & eager to answer any questions. Colleagues feel more like family!

Cons

Have had no issues at all!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love it.

Jan 18, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of flexibility. The company did a great job of supporting employees during the pandemic.

Cons

Truly can't think of any - I enjoy working here.

5. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great company culture

Dec 12, 2019 - User Experience Designer in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people that are knowledgeable, atmosphere makes it hard to go home.

Cons

None that came up

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, amazing culture

Jun 26, 2019 - Advertising Account Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Leadership is some of the best I’ve worked for in my career. -The company truly cares about you as a person both in and out the office. -The culture is fun and active. People who work for Clickbooth genuinely do love the company and have bought in from day 1. That’s what makes them successful. -Growing and sustaining that growth

Cons

To me it was a different type of sales that i’ve done in my career. You have to sell the platform to the advertisers and then sell it to the publisher team. But if you have something that works it will take off but if you have an offer that the pub team isn’t interested in, it will just sit.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Incredible Company!

Jun 4, 2019 - Account Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is what really makes IgniteOPM such an amazing company to be a part of. The all-inclusive, work environment with self-starters has really allowed me to grow in my role and develop skills by collaborating and growing along side my co-workers. The upper management really has your best interest at heart and wants to see you succeed .

Cons

One year into the company and I don't have any cons so far!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

10/10 I would not want to work anywhere else

Mar 29, 2019 - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the collaborative environment, with awesome doses of fun either as a reward or just because. This work environment is something I just can't think I could find elsewhere. Everyone is liked minded, money hungry, yet truly care about each and every client we serve.

Cons

I have nothing here to say at all

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Place I've Ever Worked

Mar 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The folks at Clickbooth create a family. Working diligently together to support each other and our clients. Culture is top notch with plenty of fun, motivating, and appreciative activities. The company is growing as are the careers of myself and co-workers.

Cons

No cons to mention here.

10. 5.0

Love Working Here - Couldn't Ask for a Better Job

Aug 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Strong company culture - Opportunities for growth - Suggestions for company improvement encouraged - Amazing benefits/perks - Direct exposure to the mobile marketing world - Upper management transparent about company goals and profits

Cons

- Have to deal with good clients and bad clients, just like any marketing company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews