KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people that are knowledgeable, atmosphere makes it hard to go home.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company with Tons of Upside

May 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits: 100% paid employee healthcare, unlimited PTO, remote-first, annual wellness stipend, fun events An energized and enthusiastic team, growing industry, supportive, engaged and experienced financial backers. More than half of the team has been with the company for 4+ years meaning that if you're new to the industry (as I was), there is a wealth of information for you as you onboard. And everyone is more than happy to help you through the process! A culture of empowerment and autonomy. You are encouraged to try and fail instead of never trying, and thus never succeeding. It's also a transparent culture. You will be encouraged and coached, but you will not be coddled. If you need coddling, this is not the place for you. I appreciate that when the company identifies an area for improvement, they put together a plan and go about making that improvement. Case in point - Diversity & Inclusion: As the company transitions from a Denver/Sarasota-based company to a global, remote-first workforce, it's encouraging to see increased diversity amongst the team - not a change that can happen overnight or a close-ended goal for sure, but definitely something that's heading in the right direction, hence the 4 stars below!

Cons

There has been some significant turnover recently - partially due to the 'great resignation', but also (IMO) as a result of the natural growing pains that companies experience as they evolve from their founder origination to a medium-sized, private-equity-backed organization. Not everyone will want a seat, nor is there guaranteed a seat for everyone, on the bus as it travels its new route.

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are feeling fulfilled by and are enjoying your role at PCB! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide work-life balance promoting benefits like the ones you mentioned including a remote-first workplace, flexible hours, and fun team events like our annual Think Bigger event in Sarasota every winter. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and please keep the feedback coming!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Atmosphere of collaboration and growth

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Family-friendly (remote, flex hours, paid leave) - Career Growth opportunities - Promote from within - Annual company event in Florida - Awesome colleagues

Cons

- Remote can be a challenge for some

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't think of a better place to work

Jan 25, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company as a whole is very special. They really put their people first. I have been impressed with this company from the minute I accepted the job. The CEO and leaders are all amazing too, I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love it.

Cons

None that I can think of. And I usually can think of cons :)

2 people found this review helpful

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dedicated Team & Great Company Culture

Jan 19, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is so determined and knowledgeable in the performance marketing field. Everyone is welcoming & eager to answer any questions. Colleagues feel more like family!

Cons

Have had no issues at all!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love it.

Jan 18, 2021 - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of flexibility. The company did a great job of supporting employees during the pandemic.

Cons

Truly can't think of any - I enjoy working here.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, amazing culture

Jun 26, 2019 - Advertising Account Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Leadership is some of the best I’ve worked for in my career. -The company truly cares about you as a person both in and out the office. -The culture is fun and active. People who work for Clickbooth genuinely do love the company and have bought in from day 1. That’s what makes them successful. -Growing and sustaining that growth

Cons

To me it was a different type of sales that i’ve done in my career. You have to sell the platform to the advertisers and then sell it to the publisher team. But if you have something that works it will take off but if you have an offer that the pub team isn’t interested in, it will just sit.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Incredible Company!

Jun 4, 2019 - Account Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is what really makes IgniteOPM such an amazing company to be a part of. The all-inclusive, work environment with self-starters has really allowed me to grow in my role and develop skills by collaborating and growing along side my co-workers. The upper management really has your best interest at heart and wants to see you succeed .

Cons

One year into the company and I don't have any cons so far!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

10/10 I would not want to work anywhere else

Mar 29, 2019 - Account Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the collaborative environment, with awesome doses of fun either as a reward or just because. This work environment is something I just can't think I could find elsewhere. Everyone is liked minded, money hungry, yet truly care about each and every client we serve.

Cons

I have nothing here to say at all

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Place I've Ever Worked

Mar 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The folks at Clickbooth create a family. Working diligently together to support each other and our clients. Culture is top notch with plenty of fun, motivating, and appreciative activities. The company is growing as are the careers of myself and co-workers.

Cons

No cons to mention here.

10. 5.0

Love Working Here - Couldn't Ask for a Better Job

Aug 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Strong company culture - Opportunities for growth - Suggestions for company improvement encouraged - Amazing benefits/perks - Direct exposure to the mobile marketing world - Upper management transparent about company goals and profits

Cons

- Have to deal with good clients and bad clients, just like any marketing company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews