KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Perform[cb]

Engaged Employer

Perform[cb]

Add a Review

Perform[cb] Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated Jun 20, 2022

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is fun and active.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Great people that are knowledgeable, atmosphere makes it hard to go home.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Great company culture

Dec 12, 2019 - User Experience Designer in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people that are knowledgeable, atmosphere makes it hard to go home.

Cons

None that came up

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Poor Culture & Fake Reviews

Jan 18, 2022 - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people were nice enough to work with

Cons

Management cares more about clients than their employees Fake 'Work hard play hard culture' Most positions are a revolving door and company wide meetings letting people know someone has been let go is the norm Disguised culture with happy hours and holiday events Thing are just the way they are and nothing can be done mindset

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at PerformCB. We strive to provide a positive workplace culture and take your input seriously when shaping company culture and policy. We never want our employees to feel that they don’t have the opportunity for career growth, and pride ourselves on the fact that more than half of our employees have been with us for more than 4 years - many from our various acquisitions over the years. As a company in the Performance Marketing industry, we believe in rewarding performance first rather than basing rewards on tenure or otherwise. When it comes to compensation, we use market guidelines to offer competitive salaries along with a comprehensive portfolio of employee-paid benefits that together result in competitive compensation packages for our employees. The transition to a remote-first workforce in 2021 eliminated the geographical limitations on recruiting created by having our main offices in Denver and Sarasota. The entire world is now our candidate pool, and we are proud to be building a diverse and talented global workforce. Please don’t hesitate to contact HR with specific information or suggestions on how we could have done better. We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered, and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all previous employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, amazing culture

Jun 26, 2019 - Advertising Account Executive in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Leadership is some of the best I’ve worked for in my career. -The company truly cares about you as a person both in and out the office. -The culture is fun and active. People who work for Clickbooth genuinely do love the company and have bought in from day 1. That’s what makes them successful. -Growing and sustaining that growth

Cons

To me it was a different type of sales that i’ve done in my career. You have to sell the platform to the advertisers and then sell it to the publisher team. But if you have something that works it will take off but if you have an offer that the pub team isn’t interested in, it will just sit.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't think of a better place to work

Jan 25, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company as a whole is very special. They really put their people first. I have been impressed with this company from the minute I accepted the job. The CEO and leaders are all amazing too, I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love it.

Cons

None that I can think of. And I usually can think of cons :)

2 people found this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are feeling fulfilled by and are enjoying your role at PCB! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide work-life balance promoting benefits like the ones you mentioned including a remote-first workplace, flexible hours, and fun team events like our annual Think Bigger event in Sarasota every winter. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and please keep the feedback coming!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Reviews