KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 19, 2022 - Marketo specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The company commits to your work-life balance - I've never been expected to work on the weekends or take calls late at night. -Unlimited PTO that you are encouraged to take. -Great one on ones with your manager every week. I look forward to these. -As many opportunities for growth and learning as you'd like to volunteer for. They have a reimbursement program for education, or you can simply ask management to be given more work or shadow a skill you'd like to grow in. -Great people.

Cons

I would have to dig deep for a con. The company was recently bought, but the culture hasn't changed much since the merger. I have thoroughly enjoyed the work and the people.

2. 5.0

Incredible Company

May 9, 2022 - Web Developer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Working with a team that cares about the individual and truly allows for a work /life balance. -Strong Leadership -Flexible Scheduling -Strong Hiring Values -Working with industry leaders

Cons

Consulting work can have it's highs and lows, but that is across the industry. I have to get very nit-picky to even come up with a con.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback on work/life balance and other key components of our culture. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback on challenges of highs and lows in consulting work. Please feel free to share any suggestions on what we can do to improve with the talent team.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Perkuto knows how to treat employees

Jan 12, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative, transparent business that puts the happiness of employees above profits. - Fully remote (was this way before the pandemic) - Now part of MERGE, so even better benefits and perks due to size of organization - Culture focused on wellness and not a sweat shop like other agencies - Lots of ownership and independence in sales. No endless pipeline reviews, account shuffling, or territory changes. Sales team also has the best in class tools and tech to support our work. - FANTASTIC clients including many well known major brands, fortune 500 companies and fast growth technology firms

Cons

- More opportunities than we can pursue (good problem to have) - Lots of competition for talent making it harder to onboard more people and grow quickly

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please reach out to the talent team. - Talent & Culture Advisor

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Employer that lives up to its promise

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've never seen a higher commitment to work/life balance. Perkuto management works every day to make sure consultants are working on projects they find interesting which are progressing skills without being overwhelmed work.

Cons

Almost too much of an emphasis on perfect project fit which makes resourcing projects slow and confusing on the management side.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback. We are humbled by your experience here! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback on resourcing and have shared it with the management teams. Please feel free to share more suggestions with the talent team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company With a True Work Life Balance

Apr 7, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generous company holiday list Actual unlimited time off Leadership that understands work life balance Engaging work Fully Remote Flexible schedule

Cons

All the standard challenges of a fully remote position Day to day is either busy or slow - haven't seen an in between

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback on challenges of being remote and have shared it with the management teams. Please feel free to share any suggestions on what we can do to improve with the talent team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful company that walks the talk

Feb 2, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could list out pros forever, I really feel like you cannot find a better employer. The main thing for me, as I mentioned in the title, is that they practice what they preach. A lot of companies offer "great work/life balance", "fun work environment", and "unlimited PTO" in job postings and they turn out to be red flags. However, at Perkuto, work/life balance is not only accepted but encouraged. Unlimited PTO, while of course doesn't mean you can take every day off, is used here to say "take as much time as you need for vacations, personal time, etc. and then don't worry if you need to take time off for unexpected things" and the relief I feel of being able to take time off and not worry about work while I am gone or what is going to be there for me when I get back is invaluable. The team here is also top-notch. It is truly a privilege to get to work with so many intelligent, hardworking, and innovative people. I learn from my coworkers every day. We are encouraged to try new things, even if they end up failing, and each of our unique skill sets is utilized as much as possible. Additionally, the benefits are fantastic. I already mentioned PTO and work/life balance, but tangible benefits are extremely important as well when looking at a job. Health insurance is great, there is even a plan where the cost is entirely covered by the employer. There are reimbursements for fitness costs and internet expenses, as well as a nice 401k match. I feel that position compensation is extremely fair, especially when you consider everything else you are getting on top of your salary. There is also a lot of room to grow within the company, I myself moved up a position within a year and I have seen many others move up even multiple levels within. The client portfolio is also impressive and growing. There are no shortages of work or new projects to take on, and you get to work with some very well-known companies.

Cons

I don't really have any cons that stand out, but the one thing I would say is that it is a fully remote team, so you have to be okay with working from home and being self-managed, as well as only knowing your coworkers through a screen. The company is also growing rapidly, so are internal changes that happen regularly. Usually, these are good changes but if you are the type of person who wants the status quo and to have things be constant, this might not be the place.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback. We are humbled by your experience here! We agree, it is remote so working from home is a necessary skill but of course, we will always continue to find ways to connect. We welcome any ideas you may have on this. Please feel free to share more suggestions with the talent team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!!

Dec 31, 2021 - Market Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance is a top priority. Amazing people! Smart, kind, caring, and professional. Very healthy and open communication - a rare and valuable thing. Industry-leading Marketo expertise. Perkuto's parent company (MERGE) is a very healthy organization.

Cons

Marketing operations can be a grind at times... but if you enjoy working with Marketo and marketing ops, Perkuto is a fantastic place to work! No other concerns.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad you are enjoying the people and the culture here. We hear you about the effort in Marketing Operations and if you have any suggestions for improving your experience, please reach out to the talent team. - Talent & Culture Advisor

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Workplace with people who care -- about work, and about each other

Aug 24, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-- Opportunity to accelerate skills rapidly. Great career development in both hard and soft skills. -- Exposure to enterprise clients and projects. Challenging work with interesting clients and wonderful teammates. -- Project Managers keep track of all the details. -- No email, phone, or Slack outside work hours!!! -- Flexible schedule. Accommodating. -- Perkuto has always been remote, and does it well. -- Company is responsive and evolves rapidly to meet current conditions, and adjust for the future. -- Truly a thoughtful and impressive group of people. Proud to work here.

Cons

Consulting is difficult, particularly with billable hours. There is a lot of change as the company is growing and continually adjusting processes to accommodate and improve. This is a good thing, but can also be difficult.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you enjoy the rapid skills development, project/client work and work-life balance! Feel free to share your suggestions with your employee experience team any time! -Talent & Culture Advisor

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working here is like taking a masterclass in marketing operations

May 18, 2021 - Client Director in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborate with the best and the brightest in marketing operations, Work for a company whose mission is to provide a better workplace for its employees - and I can say firsthand that they actually follow through with this promise, Be a part of a truly supportive and transparent team, HUGE career growth opportunities as the company is growing

Cons

As with any agency, client demands can be overwhelming at times

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable feedback! Yes, we intend to continue investing in all of our departments including consulting services! We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with the Perkrew. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to share it with your employee experience team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Team, Inspirational Leadership and Exciting Work

Mar 12, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could not imagine a better workplace or team than Perkuto. Leadership is extremely thoughtful and places a level a care into all aspects that I have never experienced before now. Teammates are knowledgeable, easy to partner with and an all around kind & fun group. The work itself is challenging in all the best ways. It's exciting to partner with top leaders in their own industry. Development and growth are fully supported throughout the team and opportunities are always present to leverage continued learning.

Cons

I have not found anything at Perkuto to mention as a con.

Talent and Culture Advisor

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. This means a lot to us. If you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to connect with your employee experience team. -Talent & Culture Advisor

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

Perkuto Reviews FAQs

Perkuto has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Perkuto to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Perkuto employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Perkuto. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

100% of Perkuto employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Perkuto 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Perkuto to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Perkuto Job Seekers