I worked at Perry's full-time (More than 3 years)
- excellent staff that functions as a family
- interesting work environment - each day is something new and different
- company is closely tied in with the Charlotte community
- amazing charity and community service opportunities
- communication from management is practically non-non-existant
- no corporate structure
- no upward mobility
- very small company - low pay and moderate benefits
I have been working at Perry's full-time (More than a year)
Rewarding work with interesting subject matter. Great sense of team among employees
Corporate organization and communication is poor to non-existent, which leads to poor employee moral. Most employees do not feel secure in their employment, and benefits and compensation are lacking.
Advice to Management
More meetings and open flow of communication would help employee morale
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?