- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Montclair, NJ
- Serbia - All Cities
- - Central Serbia
- - Niš, Serbia Area
- - Kraljevo, Central Serbia
- - Niš
- - Belgrade, Serbia Area
- - Kosjerić
- - Belgrade, Central Serbia
- - Novi Sad
- - Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
Found 14 of over 14 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 18, 2021 - Server/WaiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff was friendly and inclusive Pay was sufficient, and tips were not taken Employer let you eat lunch on your own time
I am currently unable to think of any cons, so I am typing stuff to fill the twenty word requirement.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2020 - QA Automation EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely friendly and helpful people
No cons at this company
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★May 21, 2020 - Automation Tester in Montclair, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
open to new ideas and suggestions, even if it comes from someone who is new and intern
I work remotely and It would be nice to meet face to face more frequently
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 19, 2020 - Test LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A company that has done good work with the principle of “you can go faster alone but further together”. Everyone on the team is helpful, with solid technical knowledge. I feel lucky to work in this company.
Although it is an offshore team, there is a good collaboration.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 29, 2020 - Software QA TesterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment and culture. Learning and growth opportunities.
None so far, everything is great.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 19, 2019 - Software Development Engineer In TestRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The team is amazing.they are talented and fun to work with.
Nothing comes to mind- have had a great experience so far.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Developer in Belgrade, Central SerbiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working hours, personal training, teamwork, great communication and support by colleagues
Any issue can be fixed in a short time
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 17, 2019 - Web Designer/Developer in NišRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work with good and very intelligent people. Excellent collaboration and close relationships with colleagues.
The organization is not always the best, but overall we strive to improve all segments of our business
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 19, 2019 - QA InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
During the 4 weeks of the program, everyone was welcoming, eager to help and support my learning and working. I received guidance and advice which was not only extremely helpful for fulfilling the tasks for the internship, but will most certainly be of great value in my career to come. I would highly recommend Persist Digital to anyone wanting to work in a friendly environment and on interesting projects.
Working time not for everyone, but the team is open for compromise, so it is not a big of a problem.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 26, 2019 - Internet Marketing Specialist in Belgrade, Central SerbiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company lends great support and guidance to employees, provides continuous coaching, shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems.
High growth companies inevitably generate ambiguity and are not for everyone.