I worked at Perspectives Ltd full-time
- Very flexible
- Pretty laidback
- Convenient to public transportation
- Lots around the office
- Admin/junior level positions are not for the faint of heart. Many long time employees will overwork you and try to bring you down. The tasks at hand can be near impossible to do alone in the amount of time given. In my experience, I have not encountered one person in the handful of positions downtown who have not cried on the job
- No growth for anyone that is not in a counseling/social work position
- Junior level employees do not get treated well- NO perks
- Work is not spread out evenly between the downtown office positions. Some are running around with their heads cut off while others are so bored with nothing to do. No sense of teamwork and the ones who are struggling with their workload gets the most complaints from their own co-workers. Very stressful and negative work environment. Every department is so segregated and no one wants to overlap or cross-train/ work together.
-The company is so set in their ways there is no room to evolve or try to think of a process that makes more sense for the modern day company structure. Management seriously need to rethink job descriptions/ responsibilities/ roles
-Disheartening to know that junior level employees do not make competitive pay while favorites/higher ups get raises/ title changes/ obscene salaries.
Extremely flexible, but too much.
Senior Management does not know how to effectively work with their team and use all of their advantages they bring. Narrow focused and Secretive environment.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?