KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

PetMeds Reviews

Updated Feb 10, 2022

Found 35 of over 35 reviews

4.7
PetMeds CEO and President  Matt Hulett (no image)
Matt Hulett

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "There is a level of respect among management and employees.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Feb 10, 2022 - Pharmacy in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for 5 years. in that time I have been treated with nothing but respect. I've worked hard, and have been rewarded with advancement opportunities. The growth we will experience in the coming years as me excited for what other opportunities lie around the corner. I've worked a lot of places in my years, this is by far one of the best companies I have worked for.

Cons

I haven't had many bad experiences working here.

1 person found this review helpful

VP of People Operations

YAY! It makes us purrrrrrrrr when our employees are happy! :-) Thank you for your service. We appreciate you.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!

Feb 9, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meet some amazing people! Management truly cares about their staff Room for growth within the company Everyone works as a team

Cons

I have no cons about this company at this time!!

VP of People Operations

Hi, Thank you for your comments. We love that you are paws-i-tively happy!! Keep up the amazing work... We are happy you are here.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Feb 10, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and work from home

Cons

Is a stressful enviroment non stop work on you’re shift

VP of People Operations

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are looking to get your department some more help asap! Hang in there...help is on the way. We are grateful for your dedication. Feel free to come visit me anytime.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Loving what we do!

Jan 26, 2022 - Pharmacist in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

After working for a few independent pharmacies prior to here, this company maintains a family owned feel. There is a level of respect among management and employees. We work hard together as a team effort serving our furry friends which we all love and in return we have built a family here. I am proud of what we do here and the people behind the scenes caring for pets all over the US. If you seek opportunity this company always opens doors for those who want it and willing to work for it and that says a lot.

Cons

Have to be available for fluctuating shifts.

VP of People Operations

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are chirping with happiness that you are happy! Your service and honest feedback mean the world to us. Keep up the good work.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

If you love pets, this company is for you!

Jan 26, 2022 - Social Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Beautiful facility in sunny Delray Beach, Florida - Really nice co-workers - Big enough to have great benefits, but small enough to feel you can make an impact on the company - Pets in the office!

Cons

You need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently. Being a small company, you need to be flexible, and a real team player. Be prepared for the hot, humid weather in south Florida!

VP of People Operations

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. :-) We are lucky to have team members like you at PetMeds. Thanks for all you do.

6. 5.0

Like Family

Jan 25, 2022 - Senior Pharmacy Supervisor in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Petmed's is always a pleasure. Our team is like family. The pay rate is fair, and there is always opportunities to bonus, and even better than that is the opportunities to grow. Petmeds looks with the company first for talents to be promoted. There are always challenges to over come, and we're given the autonomy to find the best solutions our own way. It is very liberating to know our Supervisors trust us and supports us on the choices we make. We are encouraged to keep our selves rejuvenated, with breaks and everyone goes out of there way to support and motivate each other. It really does feel like we're all family.

Cons

Sometimes our tasks seem repetitive. We encourage and motivate our selves to stay on top of it, and to avoid falling in a rut.

VP of People Operations

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. It is team members like you that keep PetMeds running. It makes us happy when you are happy. :-)

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 25, 2022 - Pharmacy Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pharmacy is by far the best and most rewarding department to work at PetMeds. I joined the company back in May 2018 and I’m thankful I did. I spent 2 years working with an incredible and thoughtful pharmacy team who was striving to deliver excellent customer service and take care of all pet parents. Pharmacy management always recognized and rewarded its best talent. During my employment in pharmacy I had an opportunity to visit two nationwide veterinary conventions (VMX) and I was promoted to a different department where I’m currently working. At Petmeds your hard work is always rewarded and you get support from your management team when you need it. I’d definitely recommend it to my friends

Cons

I haven’t had any bad experiences

VP of People Operations

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. Happy employees means happy pet parents! Keep up the good work and thanks for being part of such an amazing team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company.

Nov 29, 2021 - Phone Representative in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

We are one big family.. We respect each other. We are a great team, Managers too... I will retire from this company. The best CEO ever.... We all have passion for what we do every day.

Cons

I have no cons to enter.

Head of HR

Awe!!! Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are so happy to read that you are happy!!! Thank you for your tenure. It's employees like you that drive this organization forward. THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication!!!!!! TEAM PETS!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

We care for Pets and save consumers money

Oct 25, 2021 - Purchasing in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I know we sell quality products, and I take pride in that. I have been a PetMeds customer since 2006, employed here since 2017. If the Veterinarians recommend it, we sell it. (Exceptions are vet exclusives).

Cons

I'm looking forward to better operating software.

Head of HR

Thank you so much for your service time with the Company! We are so happy that you have chosen PetMeds as your home!! We appreciate your feedback.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pettymeds

Nov 29, 2021 - Pharmacy Technician in Delray Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There was an additional amount added to the bi-weekly pay depending on if you met your metrics

Cons

Management, Hr, co-workers, I left a while ago but hopefully remote working has helped this terrible company a little but

Head of HR

Hello. I am so sorry to hear this. In my short 2 months with the Company, I have seen so much exciting updating through-out the organization. Since it has been more than a year since you worked with PetMeds, I'm thinking you were not exposed to new management and all of the great changes within the organization. If you ever would like to talk - please feel free to call me. I'd love to hear your perspective.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

PetMeds Reviews FAQs

PetMeds has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at PetMeds to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 59% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PetMeds employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PetMeds. This rating has improved by 36% over the last 12 months.

93% of PetMeds employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PetMeds 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PetMeds to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with PetMeds Job Seekers