PharmaLogics Recruiting Reviews

PharmaLogics Recruiting CEO Megan Lanham
Megan Lanham

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Mar 24, 2022 - Executive Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good culture, good training, good growth opp

Cons

Long days, can get monotonous

Marketing Team

Thank you for the 5-star review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work

Jan 29, 2022 - Executive Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The culture is positive, welcoming, and collaborative, while still being competitive, as any sales-oriented space should be. -Pay & benefits are above par. -Leadership is excellent and super transparent. Want to schedule a chat with the CEO/COO/etc, a 1-on-1 video call with them is just a brief email away. -Employees are provided with all equipment necessary to succeed. -(If joining as an Executive Recruiter) The opportunity to speak with and help place candidates, from first year bachelor's to seasoned PhD's, at exciting pharmceutical/biopharmceutical companies that are working to save lives.

Cons

-Only con that I can think of is, as of the time of this post, the company is almost fully remote, so if you are someone who wouldn't thrive in a remote. Some like me prefer this, but if you don't like working in remote environments it may not be for you. They currently are making strides in opening offices in MA to give employees some office space to go in to, which is awesome.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the candid feedback from our amazing employees.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company culture! You do need to hustle though.

Feb 1, 2022 - Executive Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture - the managers that I have had while at PLR showed that they cared about my growth and development -every week we have a company wide meeting where managers celebrate the recruiters that have met and exceeded the weekly goals and any placements Great health insurance and nontraditional benefits You get to work remotely and you can work anywhere in the US since they don't only hire in MA The company is growing quickly and upper management encourages promotions. There have been people that have been promoted twice within a year of working there. The clients we work with are all in life sciences so it's exciting to learn about the innovation that is happening in the industry

Cons

There is pressure to produce candidates every week for the clients so you do need to hustle. There's a certain number of dials, emails, and LinkedIn requests that need to be done every day. Sometimes you're stuck on really crappy searches that are not very fruitful for weeks at a time which can be discouraging.

Marketing Team

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review about your PharmaLogics experience. We appreciate having you on the team!

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Avoid.

Dec 15, 2021 - Executive Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

They had a ping pong table in the office

Cons

Almost everything else. The recruiters were over worked, under appreciated, and driven to produce or face firing on a weekly basis. This place cares more about charging their clients for hours of work and providing quantity of candidates as opposed to quality candidates. Company culture: Non existant, you are expected to work late and start early. If you don’t they think you do not take your job seriously. Work life balance is not of importance here, and they expect you to do a crazy amount of cold calls each day instead of actually developing relationships with clients and candidates. Pay structure: Their compensation prioritize subs as opposed to placements. They would rather you send 9+ subs a week regardless of quality then place a candidate. The fee you get for a placement if I recall correctly was 100 or 200 dollars. High high high turn over. Growth: They play favoritism. They often would promote the favorites of high ups as opposed to hard working recruiters who had been there longer. Additionally there was no transparency with regards to open positions within the organization and with regards to people being let go. I remember I walked in one day and discovered a project specialist was fired and I found out by looking at their desk, no communication by management was given per usual.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with PharmaLogics. We are disappointed to hear about your less than satisfactory experience with us and we take this insight very seriously. As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. If you’re interested in providing us with more information and specifics so we have an opportunity to address your issues directly, please email marketing@pharmalogicsrecruiting.com

5. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Absolutely RED FLAG do not work here!

Dec 8, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people are somewhat nice.

Cons

They micro-manage A LOT (but they do it in a "fake nice" way) and expect you to do so many things in one day, while also making a ton of calls, going to meetings, and then say you have to go beyond "the minimum". Within the FIRST week of working one of the higher ups expected me to work past 5:30pm. I was shocked, this had never happened to me at a company before. I ended up working almost two hours later, basically almost a 11/12 hour day. And, this basically happens almost everyday now. I really would not recommend working here. Period. I've had interviews with other recruiters from other companies and they say that my job here sounds extremely difficult. It is really disappointing that this a women led company which sounds so great but then they have us working with little work life balance. No empathy for those on the ground. I'm just very disappointed that I thought I'd enjoy this job and company and I absolutely dread waking up every day to this.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We aim for all of our internal employees to feel supported and we are dismayed to learn of your negative experience with PharmaLogics. If you’re interested in providing us with more information and specifics so we have an opportunity to address your issues directly, please email marketing@pharmalogicsrecruiting.com

6. 5.0

Great Place To Work--For Real

Dec 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible with time off, people are always open to training you, hard work is noticed, room for moving up.

Cons

none, have worked in other jobs with real bad or no real practices. these people go by the book

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate you being part of the PharmaLogics team.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Disappointing

Dec 29, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team members and ok pay

Cons

There seemed to be a disconnect with the job expectations and reality with the company. The amount of admin needed in order to do this job well exceeds the company's expectations. 80-150 emails a day on top of dials doesn't make for good work life balance.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Team

We appreciate your feedback on your experience with PharmaLogics. We strive to provide an optimal work environment for all of our employees but we understand that everyone thrives under different circumstances. If you’re interested in providing us with more information and specifics so we have an opportunity to address your issues directly, please email marketing@pharmalogicsrecruiting.com

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Supportive environment with opportunities for growth and development!

Oct 21, 2021 - Administrative in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative culture Emphasis on work life balance Many resources available for employees Opportunities for growth Chance to make an impact working in an industry that is improving peoples lives every day

Cons

Not necessarily a con but the environment is fast paced and requires you to be extremely organized. This can be stressful for some but there are many resources available to provide guidance and support.

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review! We look forward to you continuing to grow your career at Pharmalogics.

9. 5.0

Love It!

Dec 5, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Would suggest to anyone! Great culture.

Cons

Its hard work and you have to grind.

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thanks for your 5 star review!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee

No room for growth, look elsewhere

Oct 18, 2021 - Executive Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity to work remotely

Cons

Left the company after countless tries to get promoted and never did. They provide false promises for promotion and then let others who have very limited experience get ahead based on favoritism. If you don’t want to worry constantly that you’re doing something wrong because you’re not getting recognized for a promotion then this is not the place for you. My mental health was significantly impacted by constant let downs and I absolutely dreaded starting work each day. Don’t put yourself in this situation as well. There are so many better places that actually recognize their employees. Plus, people get paid $1000 to refer others so don’t fall for their fake “love” for the company because they just want money. Don’t believe the fake reviews either.

Marketing Team

We are disappointed to learn of your experience with PharmaLogics and we take this insight very seriously. We strive to provide each employee with the space to share their grievances as well as opportunities for career growth within the company. We truly feel your assessment does not align with the goals and objectives we identify for our internal employees. If you’re interested in providing us with more information and specifics so we have an opportunity to address your issues directly, please email marketing@pharmalogicsrecruiting.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Reviews

PharmaLogics Recruiting Reviews FAQs

PharmaLogics Recruiting has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 149 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at PharmaLogics Recruiting to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PharmaLogics Recruiting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PharmaLogics Recruiting. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

77% of PharmaLogics Recruiting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PharmaLogics Recruiting 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PharmaLogics Recruiting to be coworkers, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with PharmaLogics Recruiting Job Seekers