PharmaLogics Recruiting Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.4
PharmaLogics Recruiting CEO Megan Lanham
Megan Lanham
Pros
  • "I recently joined Pharmalogics as an Executive Recruiter and have thoroughly enjoyed the fun and welcoming company culture(in 18 reviews)

• "I would highly recommend PharmaLogics to anyone looking for an entry level sales or recruiting role(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't think I really have many cons about working for Pharmalogics(in 10 reviews)

• "They also tell you to call without revealing the company you work for, and have a completely separate email so it can be traced back to PLR(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Rapidly growing company

May 5, 2021 - Recruiter in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of room for internal growth and promotions

Cons

due to the company growing so quickly right now, overtime is almost necessary

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5 star review! We believe in growing our people and want everyone at PharmaLogics to create a career that they can be proud of.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing , Supportive, and Inclusive Work Environment

Apr 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can not say enough good things about my experience working at PharmaLogics recruiting. I have had the opportunity to work in a few different functions and have felt supported in each of them. I feel as though my voice is always heard and I have the ability to make an impact within the organization.

Cons

It's a very fast paced environment - t's important for you to be adaptable / comfortable working in this type of a setting.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so pleased that you feel supported and heard in your career journey with Pharmalogics!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing company with lots to do!

May 6, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in Quincy, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great. They really want to see you succeed and grow as a professional. During training, you get to meet the CEO and COO. They make it a point to meet every person that is hired.

Cons

It's a growing company, so there's lots and lots of work to get done. It's a fast pace environment.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review! Our CEO and COO know that employees who feel heard and supported are the foundation of any company.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to Work For

Apr 14, 2021 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Thoughtful leadership -Room for growth and development -Autonomy and trust from management -Solid compensation -Genuinely good, hardworking coworkers

Cons

-Very fast-paced environment that isn't for everyone, the most successful people here hustle to support our clients/candidates and they own their own development

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're glad that Pharmalogics has been a great fit for you and your career!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture & Opportunities for Growth!

Apr 13, 2021 - Business Development Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

You feel like you are making a difference in the world by working with top life science companies and placing the best talent in them. There are a ton of opportunities for internal growth. Managers support your growth and career goals.

Cons

None! I've worked here for 4 years because of all the pro's!

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for your great review! Pharmalogics believes in investing in our employees and we're excited for you to grow with us!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, benefits were above par

Cons

On call, super early shifts

Marketing Team

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoy being part of the team.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work with an inclusive culture!

Apr 1, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in New Haven, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative environment with awesome communication, everyone within leadership is beyond helpful, and it's just an overall great company to work for. They make every employee feel heard and important.

Cons

There are no cons here

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're glad to know you feel heard and that your experience has been a positive one!

8. 5.0

So supportive!

Mar 18, 2021 - Project Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at PLR is extremely supportive and helpful. Even in a remote environment people will go out of their way to check in on you and make sure you are doing well

Cons

Depending on how busy it gets, you may have to work later into the night - but the managers do a good job and making sure you're not overwhelmed

Marketing Team

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PharmaLogics Recruiting!

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Recruiter Employment

Mar 24, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I felt very prepared from the week long training program. Everyone at the company is always willing to help in order to help you succeed. The managers are very helpful and always a good resource! The company notices areas you are interested in and helps you try to move to those departments.

Cons

Long hours without overtime compensation. The submittal number is not very attainable. A lot of turnover with recruiters.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review and for being part of the PharmaLogics family! We are happy to hear that you feel supported in your role and that your managers are giving the tools to help you succeed in your career.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company to get your feet wet with Recruiting, but tough for growth. Very high turnover due to various reasons.

Feb 7, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in Quincy, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of great people and potential to make good money. My Project Manager was great, and was very hands-off if you were doing well.

Cons

Your success is mostly based off the roles you are dealt. Some quarters I have done very well and others I have almost not gotten quarterly commission even though I have put in more effort. The weekly target is rigorous, and when you are on tougher roles, you may not come close to hitting this target. From there, you are micromanaged. You will be on the schedule for 50 hours, often working up to 65 hours, and still be far away from hitting your weekly goal.

Marketing Team

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! This is incredibly helpful. We want you to know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart and will share them with the management team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews