Philadelphia Elite Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Philadelphia Elite Group Reviews

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.7
Philadelphia Elite Group CEO John Doe (no image)
John Doe
  1. "Account Manager"

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time

Pros

Very motivating and uplifting. I learned many skills that I could transfer to other companies and daily life.

Cons

Time consuming and very fast paced

Philadelphia Elite Group2017-04-21
  2. "Great learning opportunity"

in New London, NH

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group for less than a year

Pros

As an intern you will learn great skills.

Cons

Long hours and no base pay

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-12-21
  3. "Great Start for a Entry Level"

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group

Pros

After college I was looking for some experience in business. I got hired as an entry level account manager and was given a lot of mentorship. They taught me how to analyze accounts and help with negotiations and managing a customer base. Favorite part-the people and development.

Cons

Lots of hard work. I was looking for a finance position so after a couple months I decided to look for something that I majored in.

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-10-10
  4. "Door to door sales"

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group

Pros

Beats not having any income If you like sales maybe a future Weekly income

Cons

Management isn't honest with you its door to door sales not a elite firm how they dress it up to be Heavy wear and tear on your car 100% commission base job selling Verizon cable , phone and Internet. Very hard to get sales and paid if customers cancel so does your sale. Most customers don't pass credit or flat out not interested. Very long hours very hard to get off not a real job they look to hire they... gullible and weak. No benefits no vacation time like they say in the interview.

Advice to Management

Be honesty and reconstruction of the company will keep employees long term and become a real career

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-10-06
  5. "Fast paced environment"

Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group for less than a year

Pros

Energetic environment helpful employees Fun activities and team dinners

Cons

long hours Totally commission based Door to door- very hectic

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-09-08

"Bright Future Ahead!"

Former Employee - Account Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with are awesome and they are very supportive from the top to the bottom. Also, the office is convenient to get to which is good since my last job it took me a while to get there.

Cons

They say its 40 hours a week but its really more like 45. But that’s any job, I think. I work hard anyways so I don’t mind being here for a while especially if stuff has to get done.

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate and expand the business. More clients in renewable/green energy would be great!

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-07-12

"Great place to grow"

Former Employee - Leadership in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Philly Elite is great starting point for someone just out of college or looking to start a new career. It is a high energy workplace with very motivated individuals. If you're willing to work hard, there is the opportunity for a very lucrative life.

Cons

Need to be willing to put the time in. You'll be working a full week with unusual hours. Most successful people start off in a position like this though.

Advice to Management

Continue to spend the one-on-one time with your employees. The feedback that you give is very helpful.

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-07-15

"Excellent Work Environment"

Current Employee - Account Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Every day I'm genuinely excited to go into work the people, the management team, the office, and the opportunity are only a few reasons why I'd recommend this job to anyone.

Cons

There are not always cups for the water, and people steal pens like crazy (hot commodity in this office)!

Advice to Management

Direct deposit needs more careful work. Sometimes gets messed up at the beginning.

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-07-09

"Philly's Best and Brightest!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office energy is always at a 10! There is music playing, people playing games, entry level training, and leadership coaching! In my short time with the company I have been able to help train and develop others, learn how to interview candidates, work with a Fortune 100 client, and I have even been invited to attend their national conference in Dallas, TX! I love going to work everyday, and I know not many people... can say that honestly!

Cons

It is definitely a competitive environment! They have people from all across the mid west working with them. From some of the top schools, or recruits from some of the top companies in the east coast. You always want to make sure you're on your A game.

Advice to Management

Continue to bring the energy! I think basketball on Wednesday nights would be awesome

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-06-07

"Best Decision I Made Out Of College"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Philadelphia Elite Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I applied after I graduated from college a few years ago and found a culture and environment that was unmatched. Philadelphia Elite and their Leadership team welcomed me with open arms and allowed me to grow, teaching me how to work in a competitive, fast paced environment. Not only was I able to gain confidence in my work, but also myself. I moved extremely quick into a management position and owe my success in... business to this firm that gave me a shot!

Cons

If you are looking to be average apply somewhere else. They will push you to be great if you're ready for it...

Advice to Management

Continue to throw cool bonuses (I won World Series Tickets to a Boston Red Sox game at FENWAY!) and continue your hands on approach to developing great business men and women.

Philadelphia Elite Group2016-05-19