What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 21 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 17 reviews)
- "Then when your numbers aren't on track for the month (keep in mind no training and guidance) blames you for completely everything." (in 16 reviews)
- "It was previously a family owned company so much of upper management is related." (in 10 reviews)
- "No room for advancement" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Philadelphia Insurance Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 77 of over 426 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great company"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 23, 2018Claims ExaminerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAcworth, GA
Knowledgeable and supportive management with awesome benefits. Work flex option is great and work/life balance attempt from company is decent.
Overwhelming and unmanageable case load. Hard to retain good people because of this. More training and lower case load is necessary.1
- 5.0Apr 4, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I have worked at Philadelphia Insurance Companies for over 15 years and I have found it a great place to work. I trust the management team, they continue to grow, and they try to do the right thing for their employees, customers, and business partners.
I have not seen many negatives, but the company employees do have a strong work ethic. If that is not for you maybe they are not a fit.