What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 21 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 17 reviews)
- "Then when your numbers aren't on track for the month (keep in mind no training and guidance) blames you for completely everything." (in 16 reviews)
- "It was previously a family owned company so much of upper management is related." (in 10 reviews)
- "No room for advancement" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Philadelphia Insurance Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 15 of over 426 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "no room"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Aug 6, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAlpharetta, GA
The Benefits are okay. That's all.
Extremely negative competitive environment. The company is extremely unorganized and unprofessional. No proper training in place so new employees dont last. They get frustrated with teammates and find other opportunities. No room for advancement, people suck in same position for years!9Philadelphia Insurance Companies Response5y
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’d like to learn more about your personal experience at PHLY and how we can improve. Please feel free to email us at HR@phly.com to provide specific feedback about your experience.