KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Phoenixville Hospital Reviews

Updated Aug 8, 2021

Found 32 of over 33 reviews

3.4
Phoenixville Hospital CEO Steve Tullman  (no image)
Steve Tullman
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Happy

Aug 8, 2021 - President &CEO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Great employees. Great history and culture. Great medical staff nurses and board members

Cons

None. No real cons. All good things. Great place to work. Great physicians nurses and community leadership

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Jul 29, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Phoenixville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good staff to work With; resources are there for you as a meee grad nurse

Cons

Poor staffing ratios which then cause high turn over rate: some equipment and supply issues

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Working as a Registar Phoenixville

May 11, 2021 - Registrar in Phoenixville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wide selection of shifts available

Cons

Always short staffed, and over worked

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Get the Job done

Apr 30, 2021 - Pct
    Business Outlook

Pros

You got to learn in the environment you're in

Cons

Not a lot of support

Director, Client Services

Thank you for the three star review of your employment with Tower Health. We’re glad you were able to learn and expand your skill set. We hope you brought your concerns regarding support to the attention of a Supervisor or HR Business Partner, as it’s our goal to ensure that employees feel supported and if this isn’t happening we need to know. Thank you for your service and best wishes in the future.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Staff is Really Committed to Patients & Community

Dec 31, 2020 - Director in Phoenixville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff becomes family. Great leadership and shared governance opportunities. Nice downtown and updated area. Hospital is clean and updated.

Cons

Many hospitals in this area offering competitive rates

Director, Client Services

Thank you for the five star review of Phoenixville Hospital! Knowing that employees see our commitment to patients and the community makes us very proud. We often hear that our staff is more like family than coworkers, and we know that this leads to a wonderful work environment. It is important to us that employees feel that they have a voice in the organization, and we value the positive feedback regarding shared governance opportunities and the leadership team. We agree that Phoenixville Hospital is a very clean facility and the surrounding community is a vibrant, thriving area. We know the job market is highly competitive and as a result, we continually evaluate pay rates and benefits to ensure we can attract and retain talent. We are grateful for your service and commitment to our organization, patients, and community and thank you again for your review.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Oct 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great senior leadership, growth opportunities, recognition, staff

Cons

Pay is not competitive enough, fairness throughout Tower Health system

Director, Client Services

Thank you for the five star review of Phoenixville Hospital, we are grateful to employees like you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you feel there are strong growth opportunities and that your contributions are recognized. We agree that our senior leadership, and all of our staff members, are excellent. Thank you again for your review and your commitment and service to our community!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great people to work with

Nov 1, 2020 - Registered Nurse in Pottstown, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and great doctors

Cons

Recent Downsizing Of the nursing staff makes it tough for everyone

Director, Client Services

Thank you for taking the time to review Phoenixville Hospital. We are always glad to hear positive feedback regarding the work environment, as we know this is vital to the employee experience. We agree that our doctors are some of the best and are grateful for all of our committed team members. We encourage you to bring your staffing concerns to the attention to a member of Nursing Leadership and/or you Director of HR. Please know we continually evaluate staffing levels and hire additional staff as needed. Thank you again for the review and your service to the community!

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not so much

Nov 1, 2020 - Prefer Not to Say
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff and small hospital

Cons

Most unorganized place I have ever worked. Especially with staffing and consistency. Staff are overworked and paid significantly less than most hospitals nearby in the area. Insurance isn't that great.

Director, Client Services

Thank you for providing a review of Phoenixville Hospital. We are happy to hear that your co-workers are friendly as this is what we hear consistently across Tower Health from employees. Your Cons and Advice to Management concern us. It is never our intention to have our staff feel overworked, and we are constantly evaluating staffing levels to ensure that we are able to provide safe and effective patient care. We encourage all employees to bring any concerns as well as recommendations to a member of Nursing leadership or your HR Director so that we can work together to resolve these issues. Thank you for your continued commitment to Tower Health.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fortunate to be part of Phoenixville Family

Sep 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring leadership, very engaged team members throughout entire hospital. Quality and patient safety come first.

Cons

Need more support from system. What is good for Phoenixville Hospital is good for Tower Health.

Director, Client Services

Thank you for the glowing review of Phoenixville Hospital! We are grateful to have enthusiastic employees like you. We appreciate receiving positive feedback regarding our leadership teams, as we know they strive to stay active and engaged with all team members. Quality and patient safety are among our major priorities, and we are glad to hear you experience this at Phoenixville Hospital. We certainly agree that what’s good for Phoenixville is good for Tower, and want to ensure that all of our facilities are strongly supported. Thank you again for the feedback and your service to our community.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great community hospital

Aug 26, 2020 - Director in Phoenixville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great physicians, excellent nursing care, competitive benefits plan

Cons

Many hospitals in the area to chose from

Director, Client Services

Thank you for the 5-star review of Phoenixville Hospital – Tower Health! We agree that our physicians, nurses, and staff members are excellent. Thank you also for acknowledging that our benefits plan is competitive, as we are proud of what we are able to offer. We hope that our efforts to create a safe and positive environment for all patients and employees shines through and helps community members choose Phoenixville Hospital over all of the other options in the area. Thank you for your continued service to Tower Health!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews