Physician Partners of America Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.0
Physician Partners of America CEO Josh Helms (no image)
Josh Helms
Pros
  • "Good pay and benefits, work you can earn a living with(in 9 reviews)

• "Relaxed work environment, excellent training program(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High Turnover rate, and always new people have to train with no experience(in 6 reviews)

• "It's the right place for those who seek career advancement and love being in an innovative, fast-growing company(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful company with great benefits and stability!

May 6, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Professional and positive environment. • Strong work ethics and values. • Company is expanding offering many opportunities to grow. • Caring and Supportive Management. • Helpful colleagues. • Competitive pay with amazing benefits like medical benefits, PTOs, etc.

Cons

I don’t think there are any major cons here.

2. 5.0

You time will be valued

Apr 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that sees you as human and values the free time you need. Thanks to the flexible hours, you will be provided with healthy work-life balance. It feels good to have free time that you can spend with your friends and family. The management treats us all fairly and with respect. They have reasonable and clear expectations and we are never overworked. The team is just wonderful! They helped me adapt in no time and I’m really grateful for them.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexibility, connectedness and assured job security.

Apr 20, 2021 - Medical Assistant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a nurturing work culture and allows a great work-life fit. You will have the pleasant experience of getting your job secured while working here. People who want to uplift their career in the healthcare industry must apply here. The management and co-workers are incredibly talented, concerned and devoted. It's my second family, and I am looking for more pleasant years ahead.

Cons

Some patients are difficult to handle, but it's the part of the job.

4. 5.0

100% stable job with great benefits

Mar 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely exciting work experience where I have a chance to improve my skills through the training they provide and ultimately benefit from the flexible work hours, earn financial stability through gainful employment, and build connections from the same network as well as make friends with coworkers. I think working here has allowed me to find my way to build my career and maintain a quality output with the help of the provided resources and talented coworkers. It is also important to note that we received a good pack of benefits which includes but not limited to medical, dental, vision, insurance, paid time off, among others. With such a nurturing professional atmosphere it is not surprising that the workforce pledges loyalty and dedicates good performance for the betterment of the company. The same applies to me.

Cons

I think the management is dedicated to providing quality work conditions, hence I have no choice to discuss here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growth consistency with effective administration

Apr 24, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The corporate climate is satisfying with countless opportunities to develop your knowledge and interpersonal skills. The management and the peers are dedicated to lifelong learning. It does have a communicative and collaborative work culture. It imbibes a balanced leadership that respects all employees and sets simple, attainable goals. Flexibility, good returns, reasonable health cares are some additions.

Cons

Workload fluctuates, but it is achievable.

6. 5.0

Passionate and Purposeful Company

Mar 19, 2021 - Operating Room Nurse in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. The company is expanding so the growth opportunities are multiplying as well. 2. Strong corporate values (like empathy) that is embodied by everyone on board. 3. Very good exposure for me in the field of surgery. Their advanced approach in treating patients has made me become a better nurse. 4. Solid team work with attending physicians as well as my other colleagues. We all work professionally here

Cons

1. My position is Pro Re Nata (as needed) so I’m hoping to get a full-time post here soon. 2. Some cases are really severe and challenging but these are also the cases that give me a deep sense of fulfillment. 3. COVID19 has drastically made our procedures more rigorous.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A solid workplace with a positive environment.

Apr 11, 2021 - Material Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s an important role because it provides effective communication between the corporate office, medical facilities, and other healthcare suppliers. I have developed my skills in working with various teams and finding new supply sources. Nice opportunities to build my network further.

Cons

Attention to detail and strong decision-making skills are required. You should also be a good communicator and be able to meet deadlines.

8. 5.0

Great experience, Job Stability, Growth Opportunities

Apr 6, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing experience to work. I have a feeling of security and satisfaction knowing my job is secured. I believe there is nothing that matches this satisfaction. The management is very caring and supportive. The managers make sure we have the required training and resources to do the task. Good pay with benefits including medical and dental benefits, vision, insurance, PTOs, etc.

Cons

o far everything is good

9. 5.0

Professional growth guaranteed

Mar 25, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great opportunity for those looking for a place where they can work on their professional growth. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement and you get a chance to learn a lot from some really smart and talented people. Flexible work hours and healthy work-life balance. Plenty of training opportunities that enable you to improve your skills. Amazing pay and benefits.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons at the moment. Working here is a pleasure.

10. 5.0

Remarkable work and experience

Mar 9, 2021 - Marketing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive and well-organized management. friendly coworkers, established protocols to ensure smooth work processes. Also, there is the spirit of integrity, teamwork, respect, and ethics. The environment is quite pleasant, with extensive chances to progress one's experience and build more skills. Great facilities, excellent pay, and good benefits. The management is always there to listen to our concerns and act upon them accordingly which is great.

Cons

I have no cons, working here is a great opportunity.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Reviews