Phyton Talent Advisors Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2020

3.6
Phyton Talent Advisors Managing Director Michael Bernstein
Michael Bernstein
  1. "Best job I've had in a while"

Current Contractor - Senior Accountant in Albany, NY

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, great co-workers, variety of work, my manager and supervisors do not micro manage, very collaborative environment, diverse work force

Cons

None to report at this time

Continue reading
  2. "Very difficult in getting an honest response from them."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Phyton Talent Advisors

Pros

They change their name alot used to go by Linium same agency.

Cons

They aren't helpful in securing a good offer for you as a job seeker and will throw you over if you complain aboutbthe offer and title of the position offered.

3. "Are they real?"

Former Intern - Any Position

I worked at Phyton Talent Advisors

Pros

None. There is no excuse for the treatment in cons

Cons

Jobs are posted for months and up to a year but never get filled. Consider, for the job searcher, this is emotional!

4. "Great company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time

Pros

No one is going to micromanage you and have set your own desk up for success

Cons

Still working out some kinks with the new ATS

5. "Great communication and engagement"

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of communication and support, interesting projects

Cons

Nothing comes to mind here

6. "Great Culture ... Treat you like an adult ... Large client base"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture of the company from the top brass to the new hire are very much in sync. It lends to a great work environment. They don't harp on KPI's as long as you are doing what you need to do. They also have a large client base with a strong foothold in the Financial Services space. Compensation structure is much better than others I have seen in the market. Its growing very quickly with offices in NYC, Charlotte and London. A lot of opportunities for advancement.

Cons

If you require a lot of micro management and a heavy KPI structured environment this may not be the place for you.

Continue reading

"One of the best firms out there Bar none. . ."

Current Employee - Sales/Recruiting

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supportive upper management. Ability to determine your path. Access to every recruiting and sales tool imaginable. The people are the real secret sauce at Phyton - some of the strongest sales and recruiting professionals around

Cons

Company sometimes holds on to unsuccessful people too long.

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Half day Friday’s for three months -The general staff are great -Ownership is great but unfortunately not aware of a lot of the unprofessional practices in play.

Cons

- Verbally Abusive “Leader ” in select office. - Non- Existent Leadership across the board. - Poor decision making by “leadership” during non business hours. - “Leadership” selects internal favorites which are given special privileges. - “Leader” tends to make you feel like just a number and worthless. - “Leader” flat out makes things up to senior management to cover his own tail. -“Leader” from your initial interview until you start working there. - “Leader” has insecurities, often times frequently jumps to beyond inaccurate conclusions. Tends to raise voice and swear at you and belittle you in front of your peers. - “Leader” says what partners want to hear but does not follow through and sincerely doesn’t care about your career growth. -“Leader” does not lead by action and just demands results or threatens you of possible termination. -“Leader” is far from a leader and does not provide any assistance to help you learn or grow within the staffing industry.

Continue reading

"Not the best staffing agency."

Former Contractor - Human Resources Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at Phyton Talent Advisors for less than a year

Pros

Nothing I can think of.

Cons

1. The pay is Bi-weekly, when staffing agencies provide weekly payments for their Temps. 2. I did not have the best experience with my placement. I felt I was always given the bare minimum work to do and then get reprimanded for not doing work. I ended my contract because I felt I was being treated poorly and had minimal training, and then when I told about my experience, my recruiter went MIA month ago even though I’m still suppose to be working for them.

"Great place, even better people"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Phyton Talent Advisors full-time for more than a year

Pros

each team collaborates with each other and engagement is excellent, my managers care about our success

Cons

the hours are long (8:30am-6pm)

Found 11 reviews