Found 239 of over 517 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great pay if you are willing to put in the necessary work and are willing to travel." (in 68 reviews)
- "Great training and experience." (in 37 reviews)
- "Great people and lots of support." (in 27 reviews)
- "The money is good but short" (in 19 reviews)
- "Great all around company! Great management!" (in 18 reviews)
- "Cant think of any real cons to working here except the hours are long but you are well compenstated" (in 34 reviews)
- "Long hours 12hours per day 7days" (in 17 reviews)
- "No benefits of any kind." (in 9 reviews)
- "Contract is short, Aggressive managers, turnovers very high." (in 6 reviews)
- "No work/life balance." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Claims RepresentativeFormer Employee
Flexible schedule , great team work and work ethic provided
Pay shortage with the company was always changingPilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Response5d
Thank you for your review. I would like to learn more about the comment you made about pay shortage, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. At Pilot we pride ourselves of paying weekly with out any deductions or shortage. We appreciate you being part of the Pilot team.
- 1.0May 19, 2023Inside AdjusterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRichardson, TX
The only pros are the pay. And being inside a/c
Cons haha idk where to start I recently got hired, the had us n a class for 3days basically going over power points. Once you hit the floor and get your own cubicle they fun begins. It’s almost like you’re floating n the ocean with a life vest on and you’re all alone if you don’t have previous experience with Xactimate. You find your self sitting there for 12 hours a day 7 days a week no off days just waiting to have your question answered. They try very hard to help everyone but they don’t have enough help nor is the training efficient.1Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Response5mo
I am sorry to hear you did not have an exceptional experience during your deployment. I would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. Thank you, -Greg Stokes
Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Reviews FAQs
Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 517 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
72% of Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.