The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Pima Medical Institute? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pima Medical Institute employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great but not worth the stress." (in 50 reviews)
- "Employee Owned Great Culture Inclusive" (in 15 reviews)
- "They take care of their employees and the students both through a one week paid holiday to a student assistance program for their entire household." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good people." (in 14 reviews)
- "Amazing management and corporate office." (in 14 reviews)
- "Training for new employees lacks but you are expected to have the skills and initiative to learn quickly and using your own skills." (in 9 reviews)
- "Hierarchical communication poor" (in 6 reviews)
- "Used to care for their employees but the new management clearly cares more about money than people." (in 6 reviews)
- "There is no much Work/Life Balance." (in 5 reviews)
- "An example is the current PTO and Maternity/Paternity leave policy." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pima Medical Institute and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 513 of over 524 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Registered Dental AssistantCurrent Employee
great benefits great employees great students
part time hours make it hard to fins other jobs to make up for other part time jobs to equal full time jobs
- 5.0Aug 5, 2023Clinical DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAlbuquerque, NM
Pima Medical Institute has been a pleasure to work for. Coming from the hospital systems, PMI really allows for a family feel. Everyone is so kind and fun to work with. The company as a whole always includes their employees and consistently reaches out to accommodate changes as needed or just to simply say "thank you." Our campus director is always thoughtful and truly cares about her employees and coworkers. I always feel 100% comfortable going to her with any issues, questions, concerns, etc. It has truly been a breath of fresh air working here.
Being an educational institute, pay is often less than the hospital system. Consequently, it can lead to lack of interest in faculty positions. Being short staffed is hard for everyone involved as we are stretched thin.
Pima Medical Institute Reviews FAQs
Pima Medical Institute has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 524 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Pima Medical Institute to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
86% of Pima Medical Institute employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pima Medical Institute 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.