Pinnacle Property Management Services Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Pinnacle Property Management Services President and CEO Rick Graf
Rick Graf

Pros
  • Great benefits and employee perks (in 9 reviews)

• I've always felt very supported by upper management and see very real and consistent evidence that the company desires to promote from within (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/Life Balance is non existent if you are dedicated (in 7 reviews)

• slacker upper management, been there too long, need to clean house (in 5 reviews)

1. "Fun but lots of work"

Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Lawrenceville, GA
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice & Professional property manager. Good atmosphere. Nice maintenance staff

Cons

Little compensation for amount of work. No breaks duting the day.

Jun 5, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience working at Pinnacle! We will share your comments accordingly in the organization.

"Training program non existent"

Current Employee - On Site Staff in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - On Site Staff in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time

Pros

Collegues, regional and Corp staff very friendly and helpful. Pay, bonus, Pto structure competitive.

Cons

There is virtually no training. Especially hands on. They refer you to their University, and library for training courses and instruction. They overload for with a online training curriculum that needs to be done in 90 days. You have so much onsite work to do that you are unable to do during work hours. Feel dropped and left to swim on own. But this has happened to me with other management company's. So is this the sad norm?

Advice to Management

Have a regional floating trainer for leasing, maintenance, and PM trainer to help get a new acquisition trained up and settled in so we can get to know the culture of the company's policies, procedures and they way Pinnacle wants staff to perform daily site tasks. Staff shouldn't have to do ALL on line training to learn processes and systems.

May 29, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience working at Pinnacle! We take this feedback very seriously and will share within the organization appropriately.

3. "work-related stress are an overload of work, bullying, lack of support and a bad working environment."

Current Employee - Assistant Maintenance in Lynnwood, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Maintenance in Lynnwood, WA

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have no positive outcome for this management staff

Cons

Horrible working environment: total lack of leadership and organizational behavior skills and experience on upper level of management staff at my apartments’ complex. Employer has duties under common law (non-statute) to take reasonable steps to ensure employees’ health and safety at work

Advice to Management

Before sign up employment contract with, make sure candidate has suitable experience and skills on management / leading position

Jun 19, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle, but we're certainly disappointed to hear that your experience has not been a positive one. I will share your feedback accordingly within ... More

"Leasing season all year long"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay compared to other management companies

Cons

Culture does not translate onsite.

Advice to Management

Ineffective or poison employees hurts the team. It effects the long term of the team and evidently makes great employees exit.

May 8, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at Pinnacle! We take your comments very seriously and will share accordingly in the organization.

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Nice benefit package, Great teams, You will never be bored!

Cons

Company is growing so fast that occasionally there is issues with whom to contact for what.

Advice to Management

Narrow the gap between corporate interests and the actual property operations. The way to correct or address an issue is not always "let's add another report" to the properties "to do" list.

Mar 27, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you so much for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're so glad to have you as part of our team.

6. "Leasing"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Fort Belvoir, VA
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Fort Belvoir, VA

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

off weekends and early hours

Cons

lawsuit
    bad manager
    no growth
    unorganized

Apr 24, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience working at Pinnacle. We will certainly take your feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

7. "Leasing Consultant"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Comissions were great when you made them.

Cons

Management didn't know their left from their right!! Favoritism was always portrayed! And if Management had something against you, they would find a way to put you out!...

Advice to Management

Practice all the ethics and morals you want from your employees. Don't be hipocritical or a contradict yourself to the point where your employees lose the professional respect for your title!! Also never get caught slandering your co-workers name!

Mar 20, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback about your employment with Pinnacle, but are disappointed to hear you had a less than stellar experience. We take these comments very ... More

8. "Great Company, Poor Management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Employee morale, good staff and food.

Cons

My supervisor refused to sign my ADA request form so after I dropped the request due to that I was fired a few days later. Senior management is very slow and out of the loop.

Mar 20, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle. We have shared your comments accordingly in the organization for review.

"Rocky"

Former Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Seattle, WA

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not much so far the type of place where they seem to want people to fly under the radar and be robotic

Cons

Upper management really have there mind set, don't care to see real issues talk or listen to all sides just to highest ranked

Advice to Management

Please take time to maybe sit back and look at the big picture if your really the company who cares maybe try and be the slogans you love to post and claim to be

Mar 13, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We take your feedback very seriously and will share accordingly in our organization.

10. "Good for beginners and laid back people"

Current Employee - Groundskeeper in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Groundskeeper in Centennial, CO

Pros

The job has many pros. The benefits are great, the coworkers are cool and laid back and willing to help.

Cons

If you don't like not staying busy then this isn't the job for you. Jobs differ everyday, management changes frequently,m

Feb 27, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're happy to hear you enjoy your coworkers and appreciate the benefits too.