Pinnacle Property Management Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Property Management Services President and CEO Rick Graf
Rick Graf

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Work/life balance is almost impossible to achieve but that's property management for you" (in 11 reviews)

• "No correct training provided, no work life balance, upper management does not know the industry and blame it on the PMs & RPMs" (in 5 reviews)

"Love Pinnacle"

Current Employee - Regional Property Manager in Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Property Manager in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people and support system are top notch. From day one, everyone was welcoming and made me feel like family!

Cons

I’m saddened that Martin Luther King Jr. Day is not a holiday.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have in place. You definitely have the secret sauce when it comes to making sure you have “Very Satisfied” employees working for you!

Jan 28, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're so glad to have you as a part of our team.

2. "One of my favorite jobs!"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Westminster, CO
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Westminster, CO

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, great commission program as well. Really cares about the employees.

Cons

Not a lot of holiday time off. Seasonal hours weren't changed.

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love all of the annual events and you get to meet new people from different properties. I also like the variety of properties Pinnacle manages anywhere from Luxury apartments to student housing. Great company to work for wages are fair, great training opportunities, plenty of room for advancement. Great communication from Corporate level all the way down to the property level.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! :)

Mar 11, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're thrilled to have you as a part of our team.

"Good company to work for!"

Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pinnacle is a well-known solid company. They are large and have a lot of properties so you can also work towards a promotion if you want. Bonuses are good and they really seem to care about their employees.

Cons

It’s such a large company so things taken longer to get done, but in the end they always do! There does seem to be too much turnover from everyone to leasing to upper management.

Advice to Management

Properties need regionals that will stick around longer. Security in that area is really important!

Jan 28, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We truly appreciate the feedback and take it very seriously.

5. "Poor Management"

Former Employee - Leasing Agent
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing at all, nothing at all.

Cons

Direct upper management was the worst I’ve ever worked for.

Feb 11, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

6. "Nightmare"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Commissions at my property were amazing.

Cons

They don't care about your safety. Hourly pay is terrible. Expectations are sky high with no training or real explanation.

Feb 11, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share with the appropriate teams to address.

"Worst place to work for pay is terrible and they could care less about the customers and employees"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

NONE! There is no pros in this company what so ever.

Cons

Pay, PTO, Insurance, Coworkers, Management. Unless you´'re friends with someone from upper management there is no room for growth this company is all about favoritism and tenure. They will ask you to work extra time but will pay you the same amount of money for that overtime. They ask you to cover or help other properties but when one day of the year when you decide you need a day off that you have accrued they will not give it to you. They over work people and people are underpaid. They have no respect for their employees one of the maintenance technicians had to come in on his day off which he had a doctors note that he needed a week´s rest after surgery and that same weekend he was called to come and pick up a door that was left outside. Those doors are heavy and you need at least two men to move that door yet he had to go in even with a doctor´'s note and by himself, it took a while but with help from the leasing girls and dragging the door the job was done. These people have no consideration for anyone! the things I saw, residents treated unfairly and the unconsideration for employees these people could care less about you or their customers. And you work all holidays you only get 3 days off the whole year! OVER WORKED AND UNDERPAID! They don't pay bonuses for the assistant managers at certain properties and commision is the worst! There are other property management companies that pay better. The people working there have no work ethic or values.

Advice to Management

Not wasting my time with this since they don´t care and never will!

Mar 4, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle! We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

8. "Awesome company to work for that develops and supports your career path."

Current Employee - Regional Property Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Property Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

The University of Pinnacle provides 24/7 access to on-demand classes for continual training and development.

The onboarding process with Pinnacle is fantastic! I had the opportunity to meet with each department head to discuss how each department will assist me in my role.

Cons

The company has a lot of training assigned to new hires within the first 30-90 days that can be a little overwhelming but helpful.

Advice to Management

Everyone's doing a great job!

Jan 21, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thank you so much for sharing your experience getting started with your new career at Pinnacle! We are so thrilled to have you as a part of our team.

9. "Chicago Region"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pinnacle Property Management Services (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Locations, Career Opportunities, Values

Cons

I have no cons to share at this time

Jan 21, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

Thanks for sharing your 5-star experience working at Pinnacle - we appreciate it!

10. "Management needs work"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Pinnacle Property Management Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with the public, assisting residents with complaints,

Cons

Having a manger who threatened to pull your job offer

Feb 25, 2019 – Senior Vice President, Marketing and Training

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share within the organization. Thanks!