Pinnacle Technical Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.8
Nina Vaca-Humrichouse

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • This is definitely a great place to work (in 7 reviews)

• great company, great opportunity (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • I cannot think of anything negative to say about this company (in 2 reviews)

• work load sometimes exceed estimation (in 2 reviews)

1. "Wonderful company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My experience at Pinnacle so far has been very satisfying, good people and good opportunities! Communication about upcoming events and opportunities is very good. Employee involvement in community events is also encouraged if time permits. Facilities are always well maintained and the work environment is clean and safe.

Cons

Pay system instructions could be better sometimes.

Advice to Management

Your people seem to be your best asset!

2. "Incredible Entrepreneurial Experience"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for if you have the drive required to be successful. There's an opportunity to grow, but you have to prove yourself. I find that everyone wants to be a huge success, but very few have the drive to achieve that success. If you're a hard working, determined and driven person then Pinnacle is probably a great fit. I have found that the CEO and her executive team all support individuals with ample opportunities to those who will embrace those opportunities fully.

Cons

Like many entrepreneurial firms, Pinnacle is a victim of its own success. It has experienced exponential growth for years and is going through the growing pains expected with that phenomenal growth. However, the management team is investing heavily in the systems and processes to move us into the next chapter of Pinnacle's unique story.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and let's keep the Pinnacle heritage alive!

3. "Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

4. "If there's a better place to work I'll would be there."

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

Advice to Management

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

5. "Great people, excellent admin, excellent policies"

Pros

No admin issues, prompt addressing of any issues, great policies, employee friendly Overall a great company to work. Salary comes on time, insurance benefits taken care of, HR is pretty active in responding to any queries in time, No extra over head and unnecessary tasks or expectations.

Cons

Content employees and management, Lack of energy, no body talks about growth, what next etc. and Lack of employee engagement. Employees are the brand ambassador and their lack of engagement with the company is costing the growth with clients. Everyone seems to be content and do nothing. Marketing team is not as active and mostly young people with no one to guide them.

Advice to Management

You guys have excellent attitude and I admire you for that. I think more focus on Marketing, client relationship, growth and engaging employees will help you.

6. "Professional, Friendly, High Energy"

Pros

what I enjoy most is the culture there's no micro-management, you know what you're supposed to do and you get it done. if you enjoy working with people that are high achievers then you work here.

Cons

some people are not mature enough to work on an environment of individual responsibility, and they tend to slow the work environment but overall all the workforce is very good and the exec's are outstanding.

Advice to Management

don't change to much too quickly, I know we are experiences a lot of growth which affects the way we work.

7. "Friendly and Motivated Place"

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Coworkers are welcoming and friendly. This is the first place I have worked where I haven't felt micromanaged and I feel like my ideas are appreciated. My boss treats me like a teammate, so that's nice.

Cons

The purpose of my position is to solve problems and help consultants which can be stressful and challenging at times.

8. "Good Culture, Challenging Work"

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Started working at Pinnacle over 3 years ago and have never been bored at work a single day. I like the people I work with. Almost everyone here really cares about doing a good job. Many are also friends outside of work and it makes a nice culture. There is a lot of energy in the office. Our CEO is awesome and inspires us to do better and think bigger every day. Some leadership changes last year were really positive and have provided new opportunities for several people to grow their roles and to impact the company in great ways. We've also added new positions and communication tools to provide a better experience for our employees, both in the corporate office and at client sites. We are focusing on more communication and outreach to people who are working remotely. Looking forward to seeing what we accomplish and how we improve in the next year! This is definitely a great place to work.

Cons

I wish the office were closer to my house.

9. "Accounting Analyst"

Current Employee - Accounting Analyst
    Current Employee - Accounting Analyst

Pros

Great place to work. Near the galleria mall.

Cons

A little bit far from my house.

"Great Start"

Pros

great company, great opportunity. You can learn a lot. Pretty different from the traditional corporation accountant

Cons

Till now, I haven't find any. Really good start for ur career

Advice to Management

It's better to have more instructions and training.