Pinstripe Inc Reviews | Glassdoor

Pinstripe Inc Reviews

Updated 17 Jul 2014

2.3
  1. "Great work experience"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Brookfield, WI

I worked at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibility and pay, perks, personal growth and work-life balance.

Cons

Clients are demanding and sometimes that can be frustrating.

Pinstripe Inc2014-03-13
  2. "Buyer Beware"

I have been working at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is always a better opportunity that desire LEADERS those that are innovative> There are companies that have leaders that are not insecure< hostile< and immature< so start looking and move on>

Cons

Management talks the talk, but they do not walk the walk. Lack of leadership and lack of execution would sum up this company. Many immature, and insecure managers that talk a big talk, but can't walk it. It is only a matter of time that their party is up. Investors and shareholders will not tolerate laggards in this company for very long.

Pinstripe Inc2014-07-17
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Relaxed atmosphere....opportunities to grow...just not for me."

Former Employee - Interviewing Specialist in Brookfield, WI

I worked at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very relaxed atmosphere. There are a lot of young people that work here that are either in college or recent college grads. They pay attention to detail and monitor the quality of your interviews that you are conducting. Alot of movement within Pinstripe. It is not uncommon to work in your role for 6 months and move to another team or another role if you are a strong performer

Cons

Interviewing specialists start out as LTE (Limited Term Engagement) which means your hours are based off of how busy they are. There were some shifts where they call you before your shift and tell you you don't have to come in that day. Initially it was tough to have a consistent amount of hours, but if you work hard and do a good job, they will recognize it. The culture was a little different than what I was... used to. It may be a good fit for others, but it was not for me.

Pinstripe Inc2014-02-24
  5. "Lot of work, not a lot of pay"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Young workforce with lots of fun individuals. Makes each day tolerable. Depending the account the are some where you are barely managed at all, which is great, get your work done and go home. Ability to work from home when needed.

Cons

The pay is very low for the amount of hours that get put in for any salaried positions. There isn't really any training when you first start or when you transition to a new account. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Management

Make sure to take care of current talent, or they're going to walk.

Pinstripe Inc2014-01-11
  6. "eh... lost it's luster"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

initially they let you have a flexible schedule provided a lot of training and resources, learned a lot

Cons

poor benefits poor compensation poor leadership poor bonus structure

Advice to Management

take a look at who you have in place as leaders and question them (their communication styles, their integrity/lack of integrity). i have been horrified at the way i've seen people treated and talked to.

Pinstripe Inc2013-12-09
  7. "Okay place to work if you are looking for employment...."

I have been working at Pinstripe Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work schedule My current manager and the support they offered to the team

Cons

No room for professional growth Company is more concerned with quantity versus quality The lack of training new employees receive

Advice to Management

I would advise that management encourage more diversity initiatives

Pinstripe Inc2013-09-20
  8. "Horrible place to work"

Former Employee - Applications Developer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Pinstripe Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will get tons of experience. This is because they hire the cheapest, must under qualified developers. This means that developers with no experience are creating entire systems. If you have a survival of the fittest, work till you drop type of mentality, you can survive here.

Cons

They through you into the fire. Its literally a sink or swim situation. If you are very, and I mean very self motivated and willing to work till you drop, you may be okay. Except that they fired nearly everyone in the company - twice - because they couldnt' generate business. The owner has no clue how to run an IT firm. He sells software that isn't written, doesn't work. And he tells clients it will be done in... a week, but really takes 2 months to complete. Oh, and before I forget, they pay WAY below market rates for developers.

Advice to Management

Quit, and let other people run the company.

Pinstripe Inc2013-05-07