74% would recommend to a friend
(538 total reviews)
Paul E. Schickler
91% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A good benefits package when you become full time regular." (in 55 reviews)
- "Great people to work with in and out of the office." (in 51 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 47 reviews)
- "Good salaries and working environment." (in 21 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and a chance to be outside while working." (in 19 reviews)
- "Management is poor and does not have a clue." (in 34 reviews)
- "Was often times long hours and had to work a few weekends hear and there." (in 18 reviews)
- "Core values are never followed." (in 13 reviews)
- "1) upper management lacks good leadership and cannot be trusted; for example they had an incentive plan in place and then after the year was over and the monetary reward was to be distributed they decided to not give the pay to the employees" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor leadership" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pioneer and is not affected by filters.
Found 538 of over 710 reviews
Updated Nov 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023Senior User Services ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsJohnston, IA
Good salary and benefits. Friendly and committed coworkers.
Lots of transitions, mergers and reorganizations.
- 3.0Sep 26, 2023DishwasherCurrent Employee
People are nice, and you dont need a lot of experience at the beggining
Work conditions can be hard sometimes, and the way people organize shifts
- 4.0Sep 26, 2023Certified Nursing Assistant CNAFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFergus Falls, MN
the pay and incentives are great
They are always hiring kids and most of the time, inexperienced workers.
- 5.0Feb 28, 2023Director of Human ResourcesCurrent EmployeeTampa, FL
Great leadership, salary, teamwork. Overall a company that is passionate about it's employees and the patient's served.
No cons great place for someone who wants to make a difference.
Pioneer Reviews FAQs
Pioneer has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 710 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Pioneer to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Pioneer employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pioneer 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.